posting window jumps to bottom of screen

Guurzak

Reaction score
Using the mobile droidforums interface (m.) on my droid, with the keyboard open. Browser is Dolphin. When I go to reply to a post and start entering text, the screen will jump to the very bottom of the page where the ads are... so far down that I can no longer see the text I'm entering. I can continue to type blind and that input is registered, but if I scroll up to see what I've typed, it just jumps back to the bottom as soon as I hit the next key.

Has anyone else encountered this? It's been cosistent for several weeks, not just a single incident.

solar

Reaction score
Using the mobile droidforums interface (m.) on my droid, with the keyboard open. Browser is Dolphin. When I go to reply to a post and start entering text, the screen will jump to the very bottom of the page where the ads are... so far down that I can no longer see the text I'm entering. I can continue to type blind and that input is registered, but if I scroll up to see what I've typed, it just jumps back to the bottom as soon as I hit the next key.

Has anyone else encountered this? It's been cosistent for several weeks, not just a single incident.

I have not noticed this and I also use dolphin and have used the mobile site. I'll try again and see it if happens. Does it do it with the regular browser?

solar

Reaction score
I didn't excounter that issue when using dolphin and using the droidforums mobile site, or the regular site. I didn't experiance it on any other either. I don't know, maybe try a uninstall/reinstall?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Are you certain you're not clicking the quick post? I don't use the mobile version so I can't say if I've seen this or not.