posting window jumps to bottom of screen

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Guurzak, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Guurzak

Guurzak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Using the mobile droidforums interface (m.) on my droid, with the keyboard open. Browser is Dolphin. When I go to reply to a post and start entering text, the screen will jump to the very bottom of the page where the ads are... so far down that I can no longer see the text I'm entering. I can continue to type blind and that input is registered, but if I scroll up to see what I've typed, it just jumps back to the bottom as soon as I hit the next key.

Has anyone else encountered this? It's been cosistent for several weeks, not just a single incident.

2. solar

solar Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I have not noticed this and I also use dolphin and have used the mobile site. I'll try again and see it if happens. Does it do it with the regular browser?

3. solar

solar Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I didn't excounter that issue when using dolphin and using the droidforums mobile site, or the regular site. I didn't experiance it on any other either. I don't know, maybe try a uninstall/reinstall?

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Are you certain you're not clicking the quick post? I don't use the mobile version so I can't say if I've seen this or not.

Search tags for this page

android form panel textfield while entering key screen jumps

android jumps to bottom of screen

jumps to bottom advertising

screen jumps to top of page on phone