Posting problems

scapegoat

Reaction score
Hi everyone , I got a new Razr the other day . I do alot of selling on craigslist . I can put pics on my ads , but then the it boots me back to the begining . Then I can't post the ad . Is this a setting issue ?Thanks .:frown:

SallyC

Reaction score
Are you doing this through Browser or an app? I'm using Craigslist Notification which uses Sell on Craigslist Notification. I like it but haven't tried to sell on it yet.

I'm wondering if this is an app problem or something else.

OP
S

scapegoat

Reaction score
Going through the browser. . Also every time I type a period shows up at my last word. The next word has a capital. Letter. ( left it in to show.)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Which browser are you using? Have you considered an alternate browser if you are using stock?

~it's not just a phone~

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Going through the browser. . Also every time I type a period shows up at my last word. The next word has a capital. Letter. ( left it in to show.)

The period and capital letter is part of the keyboard settings that assume a dot is the end of a sentence. You can backspace and the rule is reversed or you can go into the settings and change the default. As for the other issues, they are the result of a poorly written web page or the browser not being 100% compliant. You certainly can try Firefox and may have better results, but SallyC's suggestion is actually more efficient for these small devices since it's optimized for the mobile web experience and the screen size. There are several different versions of Craigslist apps and I have tried a few. They all work pretty well. I have 4 of the six listed below installed. The 6th is a pay app. but I've not yet given it a try.

Last edited:
OP
S

scapegoat

Reaction score
Thank you , I went with Mozzilla Firefox . It worked !!!!!!!!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
That is weird I post and browse Craigslist all the time from stock browser on my Razr. I tried some of those apps from the market but didn't seem to be any better than using the website, and the website does not have ads.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That is weird I post and browse Craigslist all the time from stock browser on my Razr. I tried some of those apps from the market but didn't seem to be any better than using the website, and the website does not have ads.

I agree that the stock browser works remarkably well in most cases. The apps do add a small amount of convenience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

xtor

Reaction score
I noticed this problem when razr first came out, had to download ap to post with pics, i DX worked fine for CL i don't know what they changed