App Cache cleaner
Connect 4 online
Checkers online
Live Holdem Pro
Crackle - Movies & TV

Ziggie

Reaction score
Agreed, kinda

Every app in this thread is a personal preference, that's the whole point of the thread. To me, Screebl isn't essential at all. I don't have it, don't want it, don't need it, wouldn't use it.
My top 5 would be
Handcent
Zumocast(more awesome than i would have expected)
Youmail
Appbrain
(and my newest favorite) Word Farm

I love and use all of the apps that you listed except for Word Farm (because I don't know what it is, not because I don't like it). My only point with Screebl is that it provides an essential (I think) service that should actually be included with every smartphone, android or otherwise. It keeps your screen on when you are using your phone but not actually interacting with the phone (long forum post that you are reading while interrupted by someone for example). Have you ever tried Screebl?

Last edited:

tcayton49

Reaction score
I love and use all of the apps that you listed except for Word Farm (because I don't know what it is, not because I don't like it). My only point with Screebl is that it provides an essential (I think) service that should actually be included with every smartphone, android or otherwise. It keeps your screen on when you are using your phone but not actually interacting with the phone (long forum post that you are reading while interrupted by someone for example). Have you ever tried Screebl?

Word Farm is a word game that I have become terribly addicted to. I actually had to contact the developers to get the apk for it to put it on my Bionic because it wouldn't show up in the market on the Bionic.
I've never used Screebl, but there is a way to change the settings on the phone so it takes longer for the screen to automatically shut off or you can make it so it never automatically shuts off.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I asked nicely and folks still posted their email addresses, this thread is now closed.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.