Post your Squidly's Rom Screenshots!

Aequitas

Reaction score
Squid's new blue glass powerbar. Never thought I would use this wallpaper from .1

aefd05da-a396-a753.jpg

this is probably a stupid question but how/where did you get that apps icon? is it pro launcher? nice setup!

jschoef

Reaction score
I am using "widgetlocker" from squidly's advice in another post. After a little tinkering, it works almost perfectly as a lock screen. The only "bug" is if you shut your screen and put it back on immediatley, there is sometimes a 5 sec delay and then you see the moto lock for a 1/2 sec.

The app embedded in it is fancy widget. What I love the most is how smooth the unlock is...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

rystan11

Reaction score
I know I've already posted one screen shot, but this one is better. Widgetsoid is an awesome power widget replacement. Goes verticle, and in any color u want.
aefcb0d9-c1dd-5bd1.jpg

Sheenstar

Reaction score
Well I tried using drocap2 but everytime I try to take a screen shot it says failed to execute drocap2.
Is there anyway to fix this?
i have a rooted X10 mini pro... andi have this problem...i tried reinstalling it, but it took like two pix, then started giving me the same message again "failed to execute dropcap2"...please help. Its driving me crazy...none of the other screen cap apps work for me

victorrasilla

Reaction score
customize messaging and sound

Hi, I am fairly new and rooted my D2. Ran apex for a little while and now on squidly and loving it but i'd like to make the text threads in the bubble type format and make it so that i don't get a sound notification for emails and only for text. is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks

TheCometRider

Reaction score
Hi, I am fairly new and rooted my D2. Ran apex for a little while and now on squidly and loving it but i'd like to make the text threads in the bubble type format and make it so that i don't get a sound notification for emails and only for text. is there any way to accomplish this?

Thanks

Download GO SMS or Handcent messenger. They have themes that will give you the look you want. You can change your notification settings for your emial/sms right from the respective apps...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums