Post your Squidly's Rom Screenshots!

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
aefcbac2-962a-190d.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Syko

Reaction score
Its beautiful widgets and its available on the market the skins are installed when you install the theme.

Are Fancy Widget & Beautiful Widgets the same?

This is the only one I found. I didn't see any BW.

snap20110110_165401.png

snap20110110_165424.png

On a side note, anyone know why some of the blue serenity theme is lingering like in the pictures above? I figured they would shift to the purple. Did I do something wrong on the install?

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
Its beautiful widgets and its available on the market the skins are installed when you install the theme.

Are Fancy Widget & Beautiful Widgets the same?

This is the only one I found. I didn't see any BW.

snap20110110_165401.png

snap20110110_165424.png

On a side note, anyone know why some of the blue serenity theme is lingering like in the pictures above? I figured they would shift to the purple. Did I do something wrong on the install?
I have the same issue. I switched from blue to yellow and my alarm icon is still blue. Kinda annoying.

Blabomb

Reaction score
How do you post the screenshot? I am using shootme but I don't know how to post it to the forum

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
On the app there's an insert button at the bottom of the blank body box, click it to insert image.

4c72661b-5eb7-00c1.jpg

4c72661b-5ecf-372f.jpg

OP
captainoftheworld
Reaction score
That's the reason I quit using shootme and went back to drocap2, id recommend that

Blabomb

Reaction score
Well I tried using drocap2 but everytime I try to take a screen shot it says failed to execute drocap2.
Is there anyway to fix this?

Blabomb

Reaction score
Figured it out had to reinstall it.
Here is mine :)
aefc89b8-785c-a0e0.jpg

dooop

Reaction score
:) I dig ya style I want droid
Neat wallpaper

Just switch my setup a bit, increase accessability and aesthetics.
Have access to every thing from a single screen
aefc2431-7fd2-fafd.jpg

The clock opens alarm clock plus, the date opens touch calander, toggle widgets on the right, dialer and text up top, and the dock bar shortcuts open folders like this one
aefc2431-80bf-f8ef.jpg

Also have 5 apps shortcut in my notification bar
aefc2431-8119-e042.jpg

rystan11

Reaction score
I like that calendar widget. I don't suppose there is another out there like it that doesn't require Launcher Pro? I'm using CalWidget right now which gives me the view I want & is pretty customizable but I'm always looking for something better.

Speaking of Launcher Pro, I've never used it but I understand ADW (which I do use) is very similar. Does LPP have a customizable app tray? ADW does and that could be your solution to you having the best of both worlds....organized apps with a clean appearance. I like to organize my apps much like you do so I set up partitions in my app tray and sorted all my apps that way. Before that, I just created folders on the desktop. Food for thought if you hadn't already tried those suggestions already.

"Android agenda widget" is similar to the lp pro calender. It works w/ adw. I have both and like the lp cal more :)