Post your screen shots here

wyandt

Reaction score
thanks jrummy. got it to work using winrar. you rock and so does the rom.

HarrisonWard

Reaction score
hey guys, so i have the cyan kangerade froyo theme. But I saw these cool boot animations that i wanted to DL, if i DL and install them is there going to be any problems with that? (for those of you that don't know, kangerade has its own built-in boot animation.)

nerdkill

Reaction score
is this the older froyo version? why is my maps not updating properly?

gorexinfx

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here but have been lurking around for a while. I finally deiced to root my Droid a few week ago and since have been playing with different Roms. I finally flashed JRummy's Froyo Kangerade V1.0 and by far this is the best, fasted Rom I have tried yet. I absolutely love the way my Droid is now performing and this Rom doesn't have all the flaws that some of the other Roms have that I tried.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience and list a few screen shots from my device. Oh and thanks again for all the great info I have found on this site in which helped me root my Droid.

-Craig

droid.jpg

Which font is that?

Thanks

halffrozen

Reaction score
EDIT: got it working!

I am still messing with the Layout, but this one should do for now...

Last edited:

gamer3829

Reaction score
I cant get any of these live wallpapers to show up. Goodies is on the root of my sdcard, ive tried using the terminal emulator commands, no luck. any suggestions? Also cant get anything to happen with them in the scripts gui.

gamer3829

Reaction score
Also, i still for some reason have the blue energy alarm clock icon in the notification bar from when i was on BB, any ideas how to get it back to the icon that kangerade uses?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Also, i still for some reason have the blue energy alarm clock icon in the notification bar from when i was on BB, any ideas how to get it back to the icon that kangerade uses?

Did you wipe before installing kangerade? Some things carry over if you didn't wipe... always make backups also. You can backup, wipe, wipe wipe, install new rom and repeat... and then your backups are like a collections of ROM's :)

halffrozen

Reaction score
If you are willing to spend a few bucks you should REALLY download Rom Manager Premium. It makes everything SOO much better, if you are a jrummy fan boy like me you can DL all of his latest ROMS and ad dons.

RootedEris

Reaction score
i don't understand how you got it so fast ?! my friend's moto has a 1000mhz kernel and his still isnt that fast .....J.Rum your a monster

Xcountry

Reaction score
oyo)
Cyan Theme

Nothing crazy but I'm a fan!

CAP201006181122.jpg

Clock = Beautiful widgets
Launcher: Pro Launcher
Widget: Beautiful Silent

CAP201006181127.jpg

Music Widget: Musicmod (Froyo Only)

CAP201006181130.jpg