Post your screen shots here

Shadowclock

Reaction score
Make sure you have the most up to date LauncherPro, should be version 0.7.5.1.

Are you sure? I'm running .7.6 ?

My apologies, you're exactly right, it should be .7.6. Man, he updates often...which is awesome!:)

I do remember the icons in landscape mode was an issue with a couple releases, but I believe this issue has been resolved.

Grrrrr...the market issue I am having that shows certain apps forever downloading didn't show it needs an update....didn't think it was effecting anything...now I really need to figure out how to fix the market...
<br>
Well, didn't take me long to figure that one out....I wiped cache and data for my market...cleaned it right up...thanks for the tip guys. LPro working great again.

Last edited:

Car

Reaction score
My latest homescreen. As you can see I don't like clutter. All I need is my 4 most used apps on the homescreen. I have 5 screens total, each devoted to a specific purpose, ie. audio/video, games, etc...

Last edited:

lancelot323

Reaction score
4393f787.png
d8a20841.png

Is that "call log" widget an actual widget? What is that? That could come in crazy handy.

xKoldFuzionx

Reaction score
First off, I must say how much I absolutely love LithMod! I wad using the stock theme for quite a while but decided to check out some of the other themes.

Ice noticed in both blue theme and green theme that the icons in the notification bar are almost impossible to read. Most of them I can see, but my weather bug icon I cannot. It just shows up black on a black background. Are there any fixes for this? I like the t theme, but I was under the impression that the icon would come up blue. Or, is there any way I can use MetaMorph to alter i t myself? if so, can someone tell me how?

Thanks in advance.

Car

Reaction score
First off, I must say how much I absolutely love LithMod! I wad using the stock theme for quite a while but decided to check out some of the other themes.

Ice noticed in both blue theme and green theme that the icons in the notification bar are almost impossible to read. Most of them I can see, but my weather bug icon I cannot. It just shows up black on a black background. Are there any fixes for this? I like the t theme, but I was under the impression that the icon would come up blue. Or, is there any way I can use MetaMorph to alter i t myself? if so, can someone tell me how?

Thanks in advance.

The only way to change them that I found w/o installing the android sdk, was using metamorph. Someone posted that I needed to modify the drawable-hdpi files in system/framework-res. Thats all the info I needed! Using astro file manager or some other file explorer, browse all the images in the file listed above. Take note of the name of each file you wish to replace. Most icons you see are made up of 2 or more images depending on on/off status and such. The files you replace MUST have the exact same name!

You will need metamorph. Download it from the marketplace.
All I did was took an existing metamorph file I found on xda forums that was created to replace the stock battery icon with round ones. I replaced the images in it with ones I liked and ran it in metamorph and it worked. Once I got the battery replaced, I went after wifi and bluetooth. Now I have the icons I want! It is easy, just be smart and backup before you go messing with system files!

If your wondering why you can't just replace the images w/o using metamorph, its because 1) They are on the phone and those files are secure. 2) even if you had a root explorer with read/write permissions enabled, the files are digitally signed and will corrupt if not using metamorph or pushing them thru adb properly.

I know this is no lesson in morphing, but hope it helps even just a little. If you want to learn more about metamorph, complete with videos, head over to xda forums. They got all you need including new themes/icons ready to go :)

currensy

Reaction score
Which one do i download to get the live lithmod wallpaper because i dont see any live wall papers whn i downloaded blueberry and elegant??? Particular i'm trying to find the one with the cyran girls wallpaper...any help?

billjohnson

Reaction score
Which one do i download to get the live lithmod wallpaper because i dont see any live wall papers whn i downloaded blueberry and elegant??? Particular i'm trying to find the one with the cyran girls wallpaper...any help?

To further expound you actually need to go to terminal emulator and first type, su. The type allinone. Next select the Goodies option, and make sure the live wallpapers are actually applied to the system folder.

Pings

Reaction score
Android Device: Moto Droid
Mod: Lithium Mod V1.0.12
Theme: Strawberry Flavored Froyo (Red)
Launcher: Launcher Pro Plus
Apps Used: • Launcher Pro Icons & Docks (custom edited dock)
• Folder Organizer
• ROM Manger
• Weather & Toggle Widgets (custom edited widget clock)
• Screenshot (Used to take screenshots with)
• Auto-Sign (Windows) used to edit icons of .apks

screenshot_1.png
screenshot_2.png
screenshot_3.png

screenshot_4.png
screenshot_5.png
screenshot_6.png

PM if you want any of my edited work.

currensy

Reaction score

To further expound you actually need to go to terminal emulator and first type, su. The type allinone. Next select the Goodies option, and make sure the live wallpapers are actually applied to the system folder.

Is that Terminal Emulator or Android Terminal Emulator