Post your Quadrant scores from Froyo!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
First of all, don't swear at a pastor, any pastor.
Secondly, you asked this question about the LG Ally in a couple of threads, the answer is no.
Third, your questions do not pertain to this thread.
Fourth, get a Moto Droid and enjoy the fun!
Meant it in a non disrespect way. Just trying to learn.. didn't even look at his username.

eh, im just a part time youth pastor... no big deal ;)
Oh cool. Did you know they mention motorcycles in the Old Testament? Jeremiah's triumph was heard throughout the land.

pastorbob - you seem really happy with your findings with froyo and the speed. I've had my Droid since November and this is the best it's run since I got mine.

OP
P

pastorbob

Reaction score
Meant it in a non disrespect way. Just trying to learn.. didn't even look at his username.

eh, im just a part time youth pastor... no big deal ;)
Oh cool. Did you know they mention motorcycles in the Old Testament? Jeremiah's triumph was heard throughout the land.

pastorbob - you seem really happy with your findings with froyo and the speed. I've had my Droid since November and this is the best it's run since I got mine.

yeah i really am. I work part time at Best Buy and was playing with the EVO all yesterday so when I found out about this it made me really really excited... also i am procrastinating, I have tons of things i should be doing but im having fun with this right now.

Anyways.... haha my phone seems to have found its sweet spot right around 1500 after running it a few more times.

DroidHoff

Reaction score
1472 running 2.2 w/p3's 1.1 kernel!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
Just ran Quadrant again and got an even better score than before...about 100 points higher. Still running the same 1.2ghz kernal......

CAP201006052110.jpg

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
:lifting:

CAP201006060057.jpg

CAP201006060057.jpg

take that garrett :p

nevermind the fact that i killed all tasks just before running this and had setcpu's min/max both set to 1.2, and performance (which i realize was not necessary, but still...)

OP
P

pastorbob

Reaction score
:lifting:

CAP201006060057.jpg

CAP201006060057.jpg

nevermind the fact that i killed all tasks just before running this and had setcpu's min/max both set to 1.2, and performance (which i realize was not necessary, but still...)

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: How? Wow, I hit 1600 once, but wow that is ridiculous.

I think we have a winner! (for now at least...)

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
how? i don't know... i am at 1.2 vs your 1.1, and i had my phone doing as little as possible when it ran... plus i've been lucky to have a droid that has always run well no matter what kernel/rom combo i was running (big knock on wood here :))

but i'd be willing to bet a few hundred quadrant points is not even a noticeable difference in day to day usage :icon_eek:

edit: i'm sure there will be others on here tomorrow posting 2k plus scores!

CAP201006060057.jpg

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: How? Wow, I hit 1600 once, but wow that is ridiculous.

OP
P

pastorbob

Reaction score
how? i don't know... i am at 1.2 vs your 1.1, and i had my phone doing as little as possible when it ran... plus i've been lucky to have a droid that has always run well no matter what kernel/rom combo i was running (big knock on wood here :))

but i'd be willing to bet a few hundred quadrant points is not even a noticeable difference in day to day usage :icon_eek:

edit: i'm sure there will be others on here tomorrow posting 2k plus scores!

CAP201006060057.jpg

well, its good to see that this phone that looked like a dinosaur just a week or so ago compared to the nexus one at 2.2 is now (at least according to quadrant) the most powerful phone out there.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1233 o/c at 1000 p3 kernels

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i haven't been able to get over 1700 since that one time... must've just gotten real lucky :icon_eek:

mrcizzo

Reaction score
With all you guys running 1.1GHz and up, can I ask what the heat is like? My phone gets pretty hot when I just watch high quality youtube videos via 3G. Is it pretty much consistent or does it get any hotter?