Post Your Inc2 Screen Shots!

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like how you have your Min Text widget setup Stamos, nice dock bar too. Looks good!

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you need to be rooted to get these cool themes?

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

No not necessarily. Rooted phones can do more than nonrooted phones but there is still a lot you can do unrooted. You can download a third party launcher from the market like adw, go launcher, or launcher pro which all have downloable themes...no root required.

Sent from my Incredible 2

Pacerguy_Don

Reaction score
Latest capture using:
Miui 1.9.16
Tiamat 1.1.3
Widget Locker
Minimalistic Text
Desktop Visualizer
Simi Folder Pro
Missed it
Phantom Music Control.

Cyanogen capture (backup rom)
Basically the same as above, with the exception of Simiclock and Sms Unread count

Both are pretty bare bones, buy work well.

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looking good. I grabbed that cyanogen wallpaper from Xda from a while back. Where did you get that anyways?

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
My latest. On TSM Ginger Bang. Go Launcher Ex, with custom icons. Dark Miui Clock Widget from market.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ruvort

Reaction score
Okay I decided to try something that I've never seen done before.....

I am using adw ex without a dock and have used a widget to replace it. The widget is gem clock and I have it setup so if i click on the right side of it it will open my app drawer (Alt drawer app) and the left will open the quick desk beta app (serves as the remaining dock shortcuts as well as viewing running services).

The clock widget on the top of the screen is a modified mClock with simi battery widget and minimalistic text overlapping it.

Finally there is a hidden missed it widget just above my gem clock dock to alert me of texts, emails, and IM's.

PICTURES:

jwPRv5EktZzlv.jpg

jBsYxb2H4kgme.jpg

jn2KjdnRuGsOs.jpg

jlpggkm9WSIT4.jpg

VIDEO:

[video=youtube;NKxl47QgYbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKxl47QgYbE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice setup. Quick desk is pretty sweet. Haven't use it in a while. I am going to have to give gem clock a try too.

YoungDrea

Reaction score
Here is mine, nothing too special. Not rooted, using Go Launchers glass theme and Beautiful Widgets clock. It will change next week, I always get bored and end up changing :)

Edit: not sure why screen shot is so grainy. It's definitely not like that in real life.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Images usually come out the best here when uploaded through an image hosting site like ImageShack. You can then post the forum code from there to here.