Post Your Inc2 Screen Shots!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't think we have one of these thread over here yet. If we do I apologize. Here are mine as of today:

View attachment 40157View attachment 40158View attachment 40159

I am on CM7 with Go Launcher Ex. Simple Blu CM7 theme. Widget Locker with TxMissed and Charupa rotary lock skin. Neon icons are from Go Ex Blue Neon Theme

Also I have made some multi-colored Sense docks for LPP, Adw Ex, and Go Launcher Ex if anyone wants any

Original link here [Docks] Sense style for LPP, Adw Ex & Go Ex - Multiple colors - xda-developers

Last edited:
OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you have to be rooted and then u need to download an app like drocap2 to take screen shots if the rom u r using doesn't have a built in screen shot utility.

Sent from my Incredible 2

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the links. We gonna get some screens up in here?

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D

nikecar

Reaction score
$5 or free? I'll take free.

However, for those times that you aren't next to your PC, then the app would be very useful. Good to know there are other choices now.

VTRweasel

Reaction score
$5 or free? I'll take free.

However, for those times that you aren't next to your PC, then the app would be very useful. Good to know there are other choices now.

I'm usually either at my computer or on my phone, I don't normally surf on both at the same time so I might just spend the 5 bux. Thanks for the links. dancedroid

nikecar

Reaction score
I'm usually either at my computer or on my phone, I don't normally surf on both at the same time so I might just spend the 5 bux. Thanks for the links. dancedroid

what I meant is its good for those out and about, the free SDK is only good if you are there next to the PC to physically hook the phone up to transfer the pic.

VTRweasel

Reaction score
299260_2117139601203_1027120040_31825952_965248393_n.jpg

Paid the 5 bones :D

Last edited:
OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here is my latest. Nothing special. Running stock sense on Skyraider Rom. Using Folder Organizer to change icons.

View attachment 40369

sent from my skyraider inc2

WeedR

Reaction score
Here's mine for now.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 via DroidForums

stamos*bp

Reaction score
Here's mine...running launcher pro plus, switchpro widget, circle battery widget, and minimalistic text widget.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited: