Post your Droid Razr - Razr Maxx ICS homescreens

211SSW

Reaction score
your homescreen is superb!

Would you be willing to share the source of the screen as I've never seen this one & it's great, in fact, it's beyond great & definitely worth the search. My hope is that rooting isn't a requirement or that would rule me out. Since this captures the essence of what I view as "RAZR-ish", I'm interested in incorporating it or something in the same look in my phone.
Also, your avatar is a riot & if you wouldn't mind sharing the site where that was sourced, I would greatly appreciate. My interest is for finally a different site than this & after a lengthy period of time in leaving that blank, you have peaked my interest once again. My assumption is that you took it from one of those .gif sites & I've seen many but never quite as good or active as yours. so hopefully there are others akin to yours that I could enjoy for my own.
Thanks for sharing what I think truly IS a unique but very appropriate screen for a proud RAZR owner. I'm very new to this phone (an early replacement by understanding technician from Verizon-wireless who saved me from the inadequate memory in the HTC Thunderbolt). Each day, I discover new & exciting options allowing me to customize it further & yours has me on a new path but only with your help but I've owned it for about a month now & I continue to be amazed at how it consumes my interest..
I found an interesting screen on a YouTube video by "humancar2n" with topic "Android Apps in Depth - 02 - GO Launcher EX which has had more than 4 million views & of course it's a bit dated now but the look has definite positives. I've downloaded the buttons he used used along the bottom but have not been able to figure out the secret of putting that widget or whatever - the longer list of buttons as options in that area (I think 12 or 15!) but working on it. Some of those buttons would look pretty good on your screen as well but you don't need my help. Have a good day, Bye, S
When I wrote this, I was unaware that you offer so many options & my reference is for the red & black buttons you sent on 6/26 at 11:38PM & that is my edit

Last edited:

211SSW

Reaction score
Putting widgets into bottom row is what I seek

OK, mikethewalrus!
Your post from 7/02 - How do you accomplish this. I have downloaded the buttons I want to put there but have no idea how to get them into that area. I've seen screens that incorporate it but have no idea how to do it but you know how- PLEASE, HOW?

Last edited:

jtc303

Reaction score
Hi everybody. First post here. I bought my RAZR Maxx just a few weeks ago. I've been changing up my home screen just about daily, but I think I'm almost finished (for now at least). Ignore the data usage. I just started using 3G Watchdog recently, and haven't bothered fixing the numbers since my month is almost up. I know I'll only get limited support from fellow Ravens fans, but that's ok too. :biggrin:

View attachment 52629

boooooo go patriots :p

looks cool

jtc303

Reaction score
why does it seem like Im the only who uses folders??

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
I love this one... :)

What's the red icon at the bottom?

Thanks to those of you who complimented mine in spite of your feelings about the Ravens. B-) Yes, I use folders, just not on my main home screen.

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. I don't use the phone alarm clock often. I used the Alarm & Timer App once and it worked just fine.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Here is my latest

19076-albums200-picture53040.png