Post Your Droid 2 Homescreens

prtsmgr

Reaction score
610ea71f-e7fe-86e2.jpg
610ea71f-e818-eee0.jpg
610ea71f-e82e-e77d.jpg

sent from my droid2 using droidforums app

can you share that wallpaper or tell me where i can find it!

Just found it using google goggles believe it or not, you will have to photo chop it to get best results.

Found that wallpaper here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ac...e-v-2-built-source-2-2-1-a-33.html#post912210
for anyone else still looking

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
y does everyone want this mans wallpaper he did it to be unique and DIFFERENT now everyone is going to take it...come on guys

setyourgoals

Reaction score
y does everyone want this mans wallpaper he did it to be unique and DIFFERENT now everyone is going to take it...come on guys

Haha I look at it as if I inspired a lot of people. I haven't checked this thread in a while if someone threw me a pm I would of had no problem e-mailing the wallpaper; but looks like you guys did just fine :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

setyourgoals

Reaction score
Haha hey it's the thought that counts right?

elcompaLalo

Reaction score

Really..........stop and think for a minute, if "unique" was his goal then he would have never posted up a screenshot.

If there is something I love about this forum is how no-one holds out on widget info, wallpapers and mods for these phones. Let's keep it that way!

Directly from a D2

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
hey i agree with you 100% but im still gonna ask if they care if i use it and post a screenshot just like mine i will tell u everything you wanna know lol

ttlycnfuzd

Reaction score
I like your screen ttlycnfuzd - newbie here -how do I go about gitting it

you can dl it here as it is the DroidForums Gallery

oppss meant to quote THIS message in my reply..... new to droid, and smartphone in general (since yesterday) ... I would LOVE to know where you got the Clock and Weather from, it looks sooo awesome!! :)

The clock and weather are beautiful widgets. The Clock is skinned with NakedDroid skin, and the weather is Emotisun skin.

The whole package is now a lot easier, as I was using ADW that I had to "theme" myself by changing some of the icons in the package myself. Now with the newly updated ADW in the market, it just got a wole lot easier....

Just remember to ask any questions here that you may have. Most people in t he community will always help you out, either directly, or by pointing you in the right direction. There is never any question too simple - we were all n00bs at one time.... dancedroid

CD95YJ

Reaction score
43be14dd-51f0-3fee.jpg

Running adw.launcher, and image downloaded from zedge.