1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Post your Boot anims! seems weird i know

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by armopride07, Apr 5, 2011.

1. armopride07

armopride07 New Member

hey everyone. wanted to try a different "Post your...". this is a thread dedicated to posting your boot animation, whether it be an image of it or the whole thing somehow, or a link. share them so people can stop being bored with theirs (kinda like me).

I'll start!

honeycomb themed animation, the xoom boot animation. seems boring i know but it looks sick to me. anyways...go!
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  2. Chudwick

Chudwick New Member

Ive been tryin to figure this out. I found an animated gif i liked so tried to make one but seems to be skipping a bit during part0 and for the life of me cant find the post ive seen regarding that so here it is if someone could fix it. First time I've tried to make one :) I take no credit for the image just found it lingering around the net

figured out my filenames weren't syncing correctly :)
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  3. Yonnor

Yonnor I r Teh Greetest

Check out this thread for some great Boot Animations. HERE

He's made several of the ones I use.
Search tags for this page
.gif
animated gif swirl
boot gif

hypnotizing swirl

hypnotizing swirl.gif
imajen .gif