Post your 1.0 Screens

shocka2430

Reaction score
Figured i'd start a thread for everyone to show off all these themes we got for this awesome rom.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well Done Sir that BG is bananas!!!

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
Thanks man. Great theme for it to go on. Feel free to use it i'll upload it, i'm going to make a couple more too.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thank you I will Make a post for Incognito here in a bit and explain what I have done. I have about 30 BG for it and some MM to go back to stock Icons! how do you like the Keyboard be honest!!!

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
thank you I will Make a post for Incognito here in a bit and explain what I have done. I have about 30 BG for it and some MM to go back to stock Icons! how do you like the Keyboard be honest!!!
Haha I havent tried the keyboard i use swype. Let me check it and i will let ya know. And dodger that is not my dock but i will post it and i dont know who made it but they get the credit lol.

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score

Keyboard is one of my favorite parts of that Theme!!

OP
shocka2430

shocka2430

Reaction score
That keyboard looks good man, nice work. Here ya go dodger.

Syraz

Reaction score
I like the fact you used my DEblue icon modified from Kean's off LP forums of course to give total credit

madformoney

Reaction score
Is there any way to create incognito icons for apps that you download from the market? Those icons really look out of place with the themed icons.

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there any way to create incognito icons for apps that you download from the market? Those icons really look out of place with the themed icons.

you are not the first to say that! I have set up a Meta Morph to bring the Stock Icons back I just dont have the time to make Icons right now! I will be posting a thread with all my themes and info soon and who knows we might see some oldies but goodies!!

maybbmay

Reaction score
Reppin' the Black Bar Mod. :D

Last edited: