Post you Iphone Insults....

Nedaroth

Reaction score
I like the spoof ad about the iphone having an app to find a phone that works, and an app to find an app.:icon_ banana:

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
need some come backs while im in school im the only 1 in my class tht has a droid and 3 others have iPhones they all constantly tell me how
the droid SUCKS
its 2nd best
not good looking ( the phone....cuz you know:wink:)
but anyway yea im in desperate need of some iPhone bashing no iPhone DESTROYING comments help its one against THREE
DOWN with iPhone :icon_cussing::icon_ devil:
Are you in elementary school? I know it's been said many times in this thread but each has its pros and cons. Best (as with anything) is a subjective matter.

It's the size of the sensor, amongst other things that distinguish cameras (speaking as a photographer).
Optics really matter more in my experience.

Why is it that anyone with an Apple Computer or iPhone is chained by the nuts to Apple. I have never seen a group quite like the apple users, willing to defend their Mac/iPhone to the death.
Every camp has fanboys. Apple may have more than the rest but don't kid yourself. There are definitely Droid fanboys as well.

Last edited:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being able to change to a larger battery. Get the extended and show them how long it'll last. Even if they complain about the extra size, they still can't get one.

Along those lines, for an iPhone to work on that inductive power recharge pad, you need a special gadget. The Droid is able to do it with a new battery and cover that doesn't really change the looks.

Droidster163

Reaction score
Funny thing about the Apple Fanboy is half of them don't even own Apple computers. :eek:

All i have ever used is mac computers and i was close to getting an iphone because of this, but the droid persuaded me and i have no regrets. I still love Apple computers though IMO they are better, but i don't bash Windows or linux. Each has its advantages.

As for the Fanboys at your school, they are probably just giving you a hard time because they know it bothers you. Unless there rich kids there phones will be obsolete in a couple months! :)

Last edited:

jkwakopo

Reaction score
show your battery... oh yeah and the keyboard...tell em how you all got same phone with same home screens just like millions of other iphone users

superglen99

Reaction score
yeah serioulsy every single iphone thats not jailbroken has the same lame home screen. Plus when you download apps they are placed on the home screens and you can't do anything about it. Droid lets you pick and choose which apps you want to put where plus you can customize individual icons with bettercut. I mean come one. Oh and your buddys iphones are jailbroken so 1. the droid does all that stuff out of the box 2. what do they do when apple has an update for the phone? Droid FTW every time.