Post you Iphone Insults....

CongoJack90

Reaction score
The more you diss apple fanboys the more they argue mindlessly. You know what's funny? Its got PHONE in the name...but that's what it sucks most @ being a phone.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I kid you not; I havent been off this post an hour and fanboy ran up on me. His argument to flash is that it slow he dont like it, it slows his computer down and he disables it on his computer.

Wow steve jobs got them boys trained....
I ended that i really dont care to argue
"you win, you dont need flash, you dont like to customize, whatever the iphone is a good toy enjoy. Ima enjoy my phone you enjoy yours good day"
:popcorn:

jamsesh

Reaction score
you should print out a verizon coverage map, and when they say something, hold it above your head. be like, "BAM! im sorry. you cant see the chalkboard? is my map in the way?"

i dunno. its all i got right now.
hahah this one's my favorite

I always bug my friends with the voice search. "Does anybody know where to blah blah" I pull out the droid "Navigate to blah blah". Done. And they're still sitting there trying to type the question in the damn virtual keyboard

Last edited:

GRey1

Reaction score
I just went through this with a guy at work. He said the Droid is "ugly" and "boxy". I told him that's the way my wife shops for cars. Then he kept saying that "it was too big". I told him that's the same thing his girl friend said. We were done. :)

GiantDroid

Reaction score

KevinJ

Reaction score
I agree about leaving the camera out of any attempt to show the Droid's superiority over the iPhone. The difference between 3 and 5 megapixels is nothing. It's the size of the sensor, amongst other things that distinguish cameras (speaking as a photographer).

But back to the subject...

Who around here is old enough to remember George Carlin's comparison of Football & Baseball? Basically, Football was a "manly sport" and Baseball was for "kids."

"iPhone" sounds wimpy. "Droid" can be said with a deep voice (even women can).

"Droid." "Android." - these are sci-fi terms. What geek/nerd doesn't love sci-fi? I don't see the term iPhone in Star Trek, Star Wars, B5, etc. You get more Geek points of you have a Droid.

Rudy

Reaction score
I kid you not; I havent been off this post an hour and fanboy ran up on me. His argument to flash is that it slow he dont like it, it slows his computer down and he disables it on his computer.

Wow steve jobs got them boys trained....
I ended that i really dont care to argue
"you win, you dont need flash, you dont like to customize, whatever the iphone is a good toy enjoy. Ima enjoy my phone you enjoy yours good day"
:popcorn:

He disables flash on his computer?

So I assume he doesn't use youtube or hulu?

jcortes

Reaction score
Why is it that anyone with an Apple Computer or iPhone is chained by the nuts to Apple. I have never seen a group quite like the apple users, willing to defend their Mac/iPhone to the death. I dont go around sticking windows stickers on the back of my car yet apple users have to express their individuality by putting a sticker to show they are different and are a mac user. I have nothing against mac or pc's what i hate is its user base that insist they are better than everyone else. I want to punch every Apple fanboy in the F#ckin face!!

Everyone is completely right. Whenever a iFanboy hears a valid point against their device. its always "Why would i need/want that?"

KevinJ

Reaction score
Why is it that anyone with an Apple Computer or iPhone is chained by the nuts to Apple. I have never seen a group quite like the apple users, willing to defend their Mac/iPhone to the death.

Heh, obviously you haven't spent a lot of time around photographers. We tend to be the same way when it comes to our equipment.

Oh sure, some intermingle, but you have Canon guys and Nikon guys, Leica guys and Hasselblad guys. And we fight to the death as well.

craigcap

Reaction score
Arguing with fanboy is a losing argument because there is nothing you can tell them or show them that is going to change their view. Their head is up thei.....I mean in the sand....so don't waste your breathe. Besides they are already burning with envy, people with lambos don't argue with a guy with a corolla whose car is better, they just step on the gas and let them hear it for themselves.

Could not have said it better. So true. I can explain the differences/my likes (with Droid) over the iphone to my friends, but I quickly have realized it's just not worth it. You just have to smile inside and realize how good you have it in the Android world today, and also realize that most iphone/apple users have seriously just drank the koolaid, I mean really. Not saying they are not good products, but am saying - it's really like they're in a cult. What they have is special, different, superior, period. It's just funny when you think about it. Their iphones/macs are "just better".

You're better off just enjoying your Droid, realizing how awesome it is, how much fun it is, and not caring about other people. In fact, hopefully they are enjoying their devices too...but it doesn't affect your enjoyment.

Guchi

Reaction score
7. the droid has an actual GPS inside of it, iphones only have aGPS. Big difference

I looked it up on a few websites, and it sounds like aGPS is actually better?

we have aGPS as well. (assisted gps) uses towers and network location to "assist" the phone in knowing where to "look" for satalites to get a faster lock.