Post Thanksgiving Chat

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I think the BF/CM deals could have been a lot better... Didn't see anything that was a must have at the right price..

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I agree.... all I got was a set of sheets and a down comforter. I didn't see any tech stuff I just HAD to have...

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen any tech that I just couldn't live without. A Fusar cam was on the short list but lost out to the Sena 10C, already soldered on a new set of speakers. Should be deaf in 6 months, and it'll drown out the sound of the crash.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I was disappointed with Verizon's Black Friday sales this year. Last year I bought two new phones on Black Friday at great prices, with a lot of extra incentives & bonuses. This year, their $10 - $15 a month for 24 months sale seemed like a sneaky way of locking folks into a 2 year contract without using the word contract.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I do online shopping only. My packages already started arriving.

The Pixel needs waterproofing front speakers, microSd and wireless charging.

I do not have Direct TV Or Cable. Just an HD Antenna and Kodi!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I do online shopping only. My packages already started arriving.

The Pixel needs waterproofing front speakers, microSd and wireless charging.

I do not have Direct TV Or Cable. Just an HD Antenna and Kodi!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
I'll settle for at least two of the four for what you said the pixel needed. We know Google have this hard stance on micro SD cards (ala Apple) but front facing speakers and waterproofing would have been acceptable to me. Though I would have loved micro SD card expansion and front facing speakers.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I ended up replacing my stolen Xbox one with the one s and got a free controller... The game sales on steam and the Xbox store were amazing... I had trouble with my buying a ton of games... Only got 4 and for less than 50... As for tech... Nothing really jumped out, grabbed an echo dot for my girl friend got 10 off the price.

Pretty meh sales otherwise

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Since I'm still digging my Nexus 6, I'd like to see the screen size increased to 5.7" (ala the 6P - hard to give up), and the aforementioned dual from facing speakers. Yes, it would increase the overall size a little, but I don't usually operate with one hand anyway. And these vintage eyes would appreciate it. ;)

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Since I'm still digging my Nexus 6, I'd like to see the screen size increased to 5.7" (ala the 6P - hard to give up), and the aforementioned dual from facing speakers. Yes, it would increase the overall size a little, but I don't usually operate with one hand anyway. And these vintage eyes would appreciate it. ;)

I like to see Google do like Samsung did and reduce the bezel so that the foot print of large devices are reduced. With Google having on screen buttons and a rear fingerprint scanner that could happen. That would be the only way I could be ok not having dual front facing speakers.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I think reducing the bezels is a great trend that needs to continue ....

iPhone Seven Plus

Reactions: cr6