Post Questions Here...

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Rooted my phone the other day and I think I upset him. I realized after perusing phone files copied on my computer that I managed to download the bionicbootstrap instead of the one designated for x2 (ya I know). I didn't play with the phone much after the rooting(I love work) but after 2 days the phone was stuck with the dual core processors screen and eventually turned off. I tried pulling battery and SD card but same thing. I then plugged it into the charger and it gave the battery sign. I let it charge to 75% and powered it on. It went back to the processors screen but after a few seconds it went to the white triangle with yellow exclamation mark and our android buddy sign. I tried connecting it with my computer and the computer did not signal any device was connected. I unplugged it and after about an hour tried it again. The computer did recognize the mircoboot as a usb mass storage device, then lose connection, then pick it back up. The only life sign I can get from the phone is the green power light.Is it stuck in some kind of loop or is it that nasty word they use to build house with?

Relax buddy ;)
U are just going to have to sbf.
Use ONLY files from here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/156070-sbf-file-rsd-lite-drivers-instructions.html

This way u can be 100% certain they are safe.
And follow MikeJ instructions EXACTLY step by step.

Last edited:
OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I'm Still Willing To Do My Best At Following This Phone Even Tho I No Longer Use It. Right Now I'll Have To Bounce Ideas Off Ash, Or He Will Jump On It Before Me And Help Out. :)

ashclepdia

Reaction score
I'm Still Willing To Do My Best At Following This Phone Even Tho I No Longer Use It. Right Now I'll Have To Bounce Ideas Off Ash, Or He Will Jump On It Before Me And Help Out. :)

I don't view this forum very much but do check it once in a while ;)
I can be found on xda(same name) most of time...also rootzwiki and mydroidworld.com
Any questions can be pm'd to me on amy of those sites for quickest answer (xda majority time)
But I AM also su subscribe to THIS thread so I will get a gmail on my phone when posts are made to this thread((a lil trick I stole from Mikey lol...))

Hopefully ill see u again bro if I get me a rezound ;)...((Hahaha hopefully no music skips there Hahaha))
(Thinking about nexus...im pissed I found it its locked on vzw tho...might wait for u lock to buy)

Sorry for extended post lol....ill be around...happy to see ya will be hanging around supporting us x2 boys(and girls ;))
You're always very helpful...

Last edited:

krothdroid

Reaction score
Relax buddy ;)
U are just going to have to sbf.
Use ONLY files from here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/156070-sbf-file-rsd-lite-drivers-instructions.html

This way u can be 100% certain they are safe.
And follow MikeJ instructions EXACTLY step by step.

The link you posted is what I was planning on doing, however the phone is stuck in the dual core technology start up screen. I have obviously tried taking out the battery as well as power+volume restart but I can never get passed the dual core screen to actually install the apps! I have not been able to get passes this screen since "the incident" occurred. The microboot is also not being recognized by my computer. This morning I checked the phone and the battery was dead after I had charged it to 75% the previous day. What is still running on my phone to eat up battery life? Ideas?

ashclepdia

Reaction score
The link you posted is what I was planning on doing, however the phone is stuck in the dual core technology start up screen. I have obviously tried taking out the battery as well as power+volume restart but I can never get passed the dual core screen to actually install the apps! I have not been able to get passes this screen since "the incident" occurred. The microboot is also not being recognized by my computer. This morning I checked the phone and the battery was dead after I had charged it to 75% the previous day. What is still running on my phone to eat up battery life? Ideas?

When u are stuck at m logo u need to sbf. Trust me.

U do not install ANY of those files in that thread to your phone.
rsdlite is out on ur computer. U put ur phone into rsd protocol mode by holding power and volume up.
Then u hook it up to the computer viia usb.
then u use rsdlite to flash the sbf file to the phone.
trust me. U NEED to sbf and you are going to HAVE to follow ALL those direction EXACTLY.
read em again. They don't say to install to ur phone to sbf.

infantry667

Reaction score
Look at my most recent post in the emergency problems "sticky" thread, you will be very happy. I promise.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2

f3ryan

Reaction score
Instructions for Using RSD Lite

According to the directions, I am supposed to hold down the power and the volume up button simultaneously. However, I am not seeing the "Starting RSD Protocol Support"!!! Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Instructions For Using RSD Lite:

1. Start RSD Lite And Plug Your USB Cable Into The Back Of The Computer Only.

2. Press And Hold The Power Button And Hold The Volume Up Rocker Until You See "Starting RSD Protocol Support".

3. Now Plug Your USB Cable Into The Phone. You Will Then See Inside Of RSD Lite That Your Device Is Now Connected.

4. Click On The "..." Find The SBF File You Unzipped And Open It.

5. Click Start. After The Device Reboots And RSD Says 100% You May Then Close RSD Lite, It's Possible It May Give You An Error Saying That It Is Not Done Yet. You Can Ignore That And Click Okay To Proceed.

infantry667

Reaction score
I hate to ask this because it seems kind of mean but is your phone off when you do it?

Sent from Tron Mod Rom X2

BugginOuT

Reaction score
I was able to root my X2 and load up the Liberty 3.0 Rom.

Last edited: