Post pictures taken with your RAZR

Arodnum1

Reaction score
I got it from my brother, he says it has a more "sophisticated" taste, so I called him an alcoholic, knob is definitely richer than seagrams or crown, but the Willett was easily my favorite, along with buffalo trace, I had a 250ml sampler that came from a bourbon keg, it was rich as well, but it depends how much you want to spend

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

rasaun87

Reaction score
Nice pics

sent from my bio... err rezo... err Galaxy Nexus. using vanilla android.

Dan_08

Reaction score
That picture rocks man. I really wish people would set the lights up around here like that. It seems like it gets sloppier looking each year.
Thanks, that was taken at Busch Garden's in Willamsburg, VA. I was surprised it came out on the first shot being so dark. Took my buddy a few tries with his DSLR to get a good shot.

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Thanks, that was taken at Busch Garden's in Willamsburg, VA. I was surprised it came out on the first shot being so dark. Took my buddy a few tries with his DSLR to get a good shot.

+1 for Williamsburg that's where I'm from.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Lars

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Here are four pictures that I have taken. They were all resized, but no other editing was done, and only the first picture was taken after the update:

Very close-up picture of my cat. She was sitting on my lap and I had the phone a few inches from her face:
2011-12-22_21-50-27_370.jpg

Century Link Field - Seattle, WA
2011-12-01_17-02-50_735.jpg

Foggy December Day on Lake Washington - Seattle, WA (Black and White)
2011-12-15_14-14-09_550.jpg

Gas Works Park - Seattle, WA
2011-12-10_14-52-43_45.jpg

kparks

Reaction score
Hear is a pic from my tbolt for comparison and I'm bored lol :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1324622549864.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1324622549864.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 737

Arodnum1

Reaction score
What no Bushmills?

Not yet my friend, i'm picking up Angels Envy tonight after work as my father-in-law is crazy for it, except it tastes just like makers but twice the price!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank God. Maybe you'll stop trolling team Razr forums then. What an arse!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

how is someone that has the phone trolling.... he's not happy with the camera.... no need for everyone to bash him... let him go back go a lesser phone over a camera.... in my opinion the pics are fine on all the new phones... if I wanted a perfect picture id get a camera

if phones were meant to have $400 camera lenses in it... the phones would be $400 more... that's the bottom line... they've come a long long way but some people are asking way too much out of a phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Androidatic

Reaction score
how is someone that has the phone trolling.... he's not happy with the camera.... no need for everyone to bash him... let him go back go a lesser phone over a camera.... in my opinion the pics are fine on all the new phones... if I wanted a perfect picture id get a camera

if phones were meant to have $400 camera lenses in it... the phones would be $400 more... that's the bottom line... they've come a long long way but some people are asking way too much out of a phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Normally you would be right, but you haven't seen his other threads and posts, have you? I'm beginning to think he doesn't actually have the Razr but is just here to cause trouble.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

impostor71

Reaction score
This one was taken with Vignette
2011-12-22-09-40-50-216.jpg

This one was taken with the stock camera app
2011-12-23_10-14-35_852.jpg

Not sure if I see a difference between the two.

GeneralZod

Reaction score
How is that knob creek anyway I been meaning to try it??? I normally drink crown or seagrams? Do u like it better?
Completely different. If you're interested in Bourbons, my Top 3 would be:

Basil Haydens
Woodford Reserve
Bakers

Cheers.