1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

post data screen shot

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by kparks, Jul 11, 2012.

1. kparks

kparks Active Member

After 14 hours with the new phone and Well im glad im on unlimited data almost 1gb in a day google music ftw.. im averageing about 15gb a month and thought it would be cool if we all posted what was our major data hog..

View attachment 52748
  2. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

No wonder Veri:icon_ devil:zon wants to abolish unlimited data, are you serious 1GB a day:icon_eek:.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  3. Skyrocketing

Skyrocketing New Member

Can't wait until hacked mobile hotspot is available + 4G LTE + unlimited data.. ;)
  4. kparks

kparks Active Member

I listen to alot of music that was a little more than usual what uses the most data for u
  5. cybertec69

cybertec69 Well-Known Member

I listen to my own WAV "lossless" music files, and sometimes "SKY.FM and DI.Radio" they are from the same provider, on a premium plan which have a great variety of stations with 128k ACC file streaming which sounds great and no commercials, even when I use Internet radio, it never takes up more than 2 Gigs a month "and that is mostly in my car". Of course I do have WiFi at home, and when out and about I am busy doing other things.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audioaddict.di&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hdWRpb2FkZGljdC5kaSJd

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audioaddict.sky&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hdWRpb2FkZGljdC5za3kiXQ..

Another nice station:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwOSwicmFkaW90aW1lLnBsYXllciJd
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
Search tags for this page
how to close a internet page on a droid x2 postdata

postdata charge

postdata samsung galaxy

remove samsung postdata