Post Custom Icons and Icon Packs here!!

olletsocmit

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread where people could post icon packs and icons for people to download and use on their phones. the icon packs on market are very crappy. post away!

Reaction score
icon imagesize:128x128 - Google Images

im pretty sure any of these will work on the phone if you change them to a .png if they arent already

1 Best Free Icons - Free Icons, Free Icons Download, Free Desktop Icons, Royalty Free icons

i just downloaded the xbuttons v2 and they are all perfect...heres one from it using apps organizer

21b4038.png

works fine, just save them in a icon folder on your card or anywhere and pick android image gallery in apps org. to use them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
also, for .ico files use ConvertIcon!

if its 256x256 open the ico file, export as a 128x128 ico with same name so it overwrites, then export the new ico as png an viola. otherwise just export as png..

Dreskol

Reaction score

im pretty sure any of these will work on the phone if you change them to a .png if they arent already

1 Best Free Icons - Free Icons, Free Icons Download, Free Desktop Icons, Royalty Free icons

i just downloaded the xbuttons v2 and they are all perfect...heres one from it using apps organizer

21b4038.png

works fine, just save them in a icon folder on your card or anywhere and pick android image gallery in apps org. to use them.

Hey funk,

got the droid for christmas and all I've done since was to use SMS popup to change the LED and tonight, add some icons into DCIM>Camera, lol.. only way I could get it to work. I admit, I am definitely a noob to this but I shouldn't be for long with forums like this. Anyways, If you don't mind I would like to ask you for a bit of help. I would like to customize my theme but I don't know what app to get and even if I did get one, would it look like your screenshot? Is it possible to move apps around on the droid desktop without the app being snapped to a grid? & last but not least, can I use icons from anywhere to replace the pre-existing icons for my applications on my desktop/pull out app menu? If you could help, thank you. I love this forum!

HMJB

Reaction score

21b4038.png

Hey funk,

got the droid for christmas and all I've done since was to use SMS popup to change the LED and tonight, add some icons into DCIM>Camera, lol.. only way I could get it to work. I admit, I am definitely a noob to this but I shouldn't be for long with forums like this. Anyways, If you don't mind I would like to ask you for a bit of help. I would like to customize my theme but I don't know what app to get and even if I did get one, would it look like your screenshot? Is it possible to move apps around on the droid desktop without the app being snapped to a grid? & last but not least, can I use icons from anywhere to replace the pre-existing icons for my applications on my desktop/pull out app menu? If you could help, thank you. I love this forum!

He is using...
Home++ beta (removes top notification bar + the extra bar on bottom + extra screens)
Mototorch LED
Beautiful Widgets
Just about everyone is using this combo.. cant go wrong with it ;p

Also you can use any icons on the net with Bettercut

crackedvenom

Reaction score
wow this thread didnt take off what so ever! Ill bump it to see if anyones interested. If i find any good icons, ill edit this.

nu2droid

Reaction score
Icon Question

I am trying to port one rom theme to anotheranf I am trying to change the standard SMS messaging, Market and Maps icon.
Where in the world can I find them on the phone. Currently I am running Simply Stunning 4.6

I have already successfully changed the Framework, Launcher, Music and a couple more. Just can find thos darn icons.

Any help?

garyiden

Reaction score
I have the 2.2 update. Now, when I put my phone in the car mount, the screen is blue w/ 6 shortcut icons on "tiles" on one screen, and on the second screen there are a couple more icons in the tiles. There are also empty "tile icons". Can the empty ones be customized? I haven't found a way to do it and it seems like a waste of space. Any ideas?