Post Bug Reports Here

Zog

Reaction score
The embedded video players do not work on a few sites. Stock video player has issues when streaming. It needs two taps to bring up the controls, pauses video on first tap, and cannot fast forward. When using a third party player it often hangs / forces a reboot. I need functioning Pr0n man :heart:

jfeulner

Reaction score
Just a few I have run across so far, ill edit them if others have not posted anything.

1.Whenever I plug in my droid to charge it reboots.

2.When running wireless tether root it defaults to the verizon page.

3. Accounts in settings will not load.

4. Handcent application will not use the LED notification, whereas the stock application can.

These are all that I have come across. Liberty Gingerbread is AMAZING overall!!!
Note: This is on Liberty Gingerbread 0.1

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

rh166c

Reaction score
after updating to the v0.3 nightly i cant download anything from the market on the phone. I can only install apps from the online store to phone. please help

cananot

Reaction score
Liberty settings

Sweet I been out of the forum for awhile and Im happy to see JRummy finished the new Rom.I just got my X with 1.5 to work great and now have to start all over again,Ok why do a Titanium back up ? It never works for me I still have to download all my apps and games I just installed 2.0.1 and tried to do a restore of my apps and data and only 3 installed the rest wouldn't install had to go and download them?? Am I doing something wrong? I have tried every Rom and still have to do the whole set up each time. Ok I read that to fix the problem with going into Liberty settings and it forecloses your suppose to install the patch? Is this right?

cananot

Reaction score
Patch

Ok had a problem with getting into the Liberty settings kept foreclosing on me so I installed the patch.zip and it fixed that problem

jrkayes

Reaction score
Cannot install Nightly

After running Straight libo rom forever figured id give your g/b a try. Did the full d/l of v.01 like stated took a while to boot (no Prob.) Now as I am trying to work my way up to most current and everyone that i download (they download fine) i clear cash wipe data and go into the reboot to install and screen just goes black. It stays black for 3 1/2 hours twice each time did a bat pull and im still running v.01. So in other words i cannot d/l your g/b nightly for some reason.