Post Bug Reports Here

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by jrummy16, Dec 3, 2010.

1. cananot

cananot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Liberty settings

Sweet I been out of the forum for awhile and Im happy to see JRummy finished the new Rom.I just got my X with 1.5 to work great and now have to start all over again,Ok why do a Titanium back up ? It never works for me I still have to download all my apps and games I just installed 2.0.1 and tried to do a restore of my apps and data and only 3 installed the rest wouldn't install had to go and download them?? Am I doing something wrong? I have tried every Rom and still have to do the whole set up each time. Ok I read that to fix the problem with going into Liberty settings and it forecloses your suppose to install the patch? Is this right?

2. cananot

cananot Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Patch

Ok had a problem with getting into the Liberty settings kept foreclosing on me so I installed the patch.zip and it fixed that problem

3. jrkayes

jrkayes New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cannot install Nightly

After running Straight libo rom forever figured id give your g/b a try. Did the full d/l of v.01 like stated took a while to boot (no Prob.) Now as I am trying to work my way up to most current and everyone that i download (they download fine) i clear cash wipe data and go into the reboot to install and screen just goes black. It stays black for 3 1/2 hours twice each time did a bat pull and im still running v.01. So in other words i cannot d/l your g/b nightly for some reason.

Search tags for this page

words with friends wont notify me