Post Black Friday deals

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We are a few weeks away from those deals we know and want.

So post any deals you find here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I have been watching the deals coming out for the past couple of weeks. look like there will be a lot of them. I have especially looking at the smarthome stuff. it would be a great time to expand if needed.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Black Friday deals already.....oh boy. . Just kidding. Sale signs are going up all over town where I live.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
actually what I really like about black friday is going out and watching the people. it is a day when the true nature of some shows out with the fights over merchandise, stealing from another shopping cart, the arguments over who was first in line, running over the store clerks when the door first opens and more. I would go into walmart in the afternoons just to see how bad the store is torn up, all the empty merchandise packaging hidden away in the dark corners of the store, people wanting stuff that is already out of stock and more. I guess that is the real reason it is called black friday - because of the black nature in people.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
actually what I really like about black friday is going out and watching the people. it is a day when the true nature of some shows out with the fights over merchandise, stealing from another shopping cart, the arguments over who was first in line, running over the store clerks when the door first opens and more. I would go into walmart in the afternoons just to see how bad the store is torn up, all the empty merchandise packaging hidden away in the dark corners of the store, people wanting stuff that is already out of stock and more. I guess that is the real reason it is called black friday - because of the black nature in people.
Well if it's like the last few years then you don't even have to wait until Friday. People were literally putting their Thanksgiving dinner in Tupperware so they could stand in line for a sale.

Talking about being thankful, they didn't even have time to be thankful for the food that was on the table before fighting over a marked down TV.

Baby George didn't even get a chance to enjoy his first Thanksgiving pie because his parents were yelling and screaming at him because he was holding them up from being able to all stand outside of a store line freezing their buns off.

Baby George pie plate is turned upside down in the trashcan and he didn't even get to taste it, then having to stand outside in 30 degree weather that feels like 15 because of the wind chill and the sun being down.

Poor baby George ️, having his perception of Thanksgiving ruined by greed.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On the 11th of this month I made an interesting post about Black Friday.

Now I know I'm about to raise some eyebrows of the sceptics but this is the truth that I'm about to tell you. So here goes.

I was driving home from the families house which is about 6+ hours. I decided to drive home Thursday after dinner versus fighting the traffic tomorrow.

Well with traffic being light since everyone was home eating, I just happen to get home about 12:01. So I figured since I was up and a Best Buy was an exit from me I might as well see what's going down.

Now I know the sceptics are rolling their eyes like how I timed getting home and at a Best Buy at midnight. But that's actually what happened so I strolled in just to look and walked out with a $200 PS4.

d50b8d17311c1b18ce40a69065c57338.jpg