Possibly Some Specs Of The Bionic

Covington

Reaction score
If he really has the Bionic in his pocket than why is it taking until Monday to get photos up ?

He did not say he has one in his pocket. He says that he messed around with a co workers who is testing. So I am just waiting for the pictures Monday. I do not believe it until I see pictures.

Correct.. he said he had a chance to put it in his pocket to check out the feel, booted it up flipped around the home screens and app drawer. So he doesnt currently have it in his possession. I givem the benefit of the doubt and would expect pics soon enough. If he doesnt its his own interwebs reputation on the line anyhow. (not that it may mean much to most)

Agreed. Hopefully he doesn't pull the "Can't find my coworker/we no longer have the phone" trick.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
The guy Finally replied: Here is his Message:

Damnit, sorry guys, looks like my guy gave me wrong info. I had to tell him it wasn't the Bionic! After further examination looks like its a phone for ATT. If the Bionic is anything like this however I'm still on it. Here is what I was able to gather:

Model Number: MB886
Android Version: 2.3.4
Webtop Version: "Unknown"
Build Date: July 7, 2011

Possible name or code name: Dinara

Def 13 MP camera
Front facing camera
Power button is on the side
Rubberized back
Says "Dual Core technologies" at load screen
Super fast

Sorry again guys, I'm just as disappointed as you are.
This is a phone That Winston is testing going to AT&T!!!:work3:

Last edited:

sk102704

Reaction score
The guy Finally replied: Here is his Message:

Damnit, sorry guys, looks like my guy gave me wrong info. I had to tell him it wasn't the Bionic! After further examination looks like its a phone for ATT. If the Bionic is anything like this however I'm still on it. Here is what I was able to gather:

Model Number: MB886
Android Version: 2.3.4
Webtop Version: "Unknown"
Build Date: July 7, 2011

Possible name or code name: Dinara

Def 13 MP camera
Front facing camera
Power button is on the side
Rubberized back
Says "Dual Core technologies" at load screen
Super fast

Sorry again guys, I'm just as disappointed as you are.
This is a phone That Winston is testing going to AT&T!!!:work3:

Ugh, that's a bigger let down than when I got my mail order bride in the mail..

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Remember when before the Atrix came out. Alot of us thought it was going to Verizon. At least this time we know well in advanced.

I hope that is a cousin of the Moto phones coming out next year on Verizon..if so and the Bionic is delayed til Sept....I will be awaiting. Unless it has a Tegra 2 or 3. I think I wanna stay away from Tegra devices.

busab

Reaction score
Remember when before the Atrix came out. Alot of us thought it was going to Verizon. At least this time we know well in advanced.

I hope that is a cousin of the Moto phones coming out next year on Verizon..if so and the Bionic is delayed til Sept....I will be awaiting. Unless it has a Tegra 2 or 3. I think I wanna stay away from Tegra devices.

I agree. I will be switching from The tmobile g2x. I am not very impressed with the tegra 2 battery life even after trying cyanogen and eagelsblood. Not to say what ever chip the bionic has will sip power.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

the5

Reaction score
I got to see the phone a week ago. The person who had it was the director of marketing and was my dads paitient. It had the same camera as the d3. The front was 4.3 inches and was like the d3 with the buttons and bevel. The phone also had an inductive chargeing back plate which made it pretty heavy.

Believe me or not that is the truth. I DONT CARE THAT YOU THINK I AM LYING.

Also all the images on the home page like the best buy add are correct.

the5

Reaction score
Was working great. He told me this summer. Blur looked nice too.

the5

Reaction score
I saw him using it in the waiting room. I asked him about it oncehe was done. This is not the first time he had un realeased phones. He always has a different one.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Every phone looks and works fast at first. After a while though they begin to have problems. My gfs atrix hasn't been working as great as it did first anymore. Has a lot of glitches that annoy her.

dominick_7

Reaction score
I got to see the phone a week ago. The person who had it was the director of marketing and was my dads paitient. It had the same camera as the d3. The front was 4.3 inches and was like the d3 with the buttons and bevel. The phone also had an inductive chargeing back plate which made it pretty heavy.

Believe me or not that is the truth. I DONT CARE THAT YOU THINK I AM LYING.

Also all the images on the home page like the best buy add are correct.

Cool. Could you tell/you ask if the screen was pentile or not, and get/confirm any more of the specs information?