Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Possibly Some Concrete Bionic Specs

From HoFo:

Originally Posted by fone sex
OH yeah, It's a coming, my company gets goodies before they come out....touched one with my own two paws today. Screen although looks a bit larger than 4.3 at first glance, but isn't, but the phone is significantly bigger than Droid X. Much more noticeable (feeling/awareness of it) in my pocket, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Back says 13MP cam! It is SUPER fast, and the side scrolling apps is much better (never seen other phones that had that feature).

Take It For What it's Worth...

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
From HoFo:

OH yeah, It's a coming, my company gets goodies before they come out....touched one with my own two paws today. Screen although looks a bit larger than 4.3 at first glance, but isn't, but the phone is significantly bigger than Droid X. Much more noticeable (feeling/awareness of it) in my pocket, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Back says 13MP cam! It is SUPER fast, and the side scrolling apps is much better (never seen other phones that had that feature).

Eh I'm not much on believing this one. It just seems a little too good to be true right now. If this is really true, I'll be all over this phone in a heart beat!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
From HoFo:

Eh I'm not much on believing this one. It just seems a little too good to be true right now. If this is really true, I'll be all over this phone in a heart beat!

I having trouble with the 13 MP camera when the pictures had it as 8 MP unless they went back to the original Targa specs...

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
From HoFo:

I having trouble with the 13 MP camera when the pictures had it as 8 MP unless they went back to the original Targa specs...

Yeah I agree. 4.3" screen is believable but the camera....eh...

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState

Yeah I agree. 4.3" screen is believable but the camera....eh...

He is clamming the he will post a picture Monday!!! Another guy Omie says that his store is getting the New cases in tomorrow and will post the pictures. Omie is reliable the other guy I am not sure about.

wseyller

Reaction score
What the hell is going on here? Everytime we get a possible hints to what this phone specs are, it just becomes more confusing. Every source is contridicting each other. It is hard to believe a 13 mp cam but at this point I'm not sure what to believe.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Im not a fan of the super mp bs.. sensors and optics complete the trifecta of a good photo capturing device. Tell me youve improved that and im a happy guy. Can i believe 13mp? Possibly. Could have been included in the final revision. Hearing its SUPER fast makes me happy, but @ this point id expect nothing less

mike02vr6

Reaction score
pics or it didn't happen! I just want a super fast phone, with a decent camera 13mp I think is just for people to say I have a 13mp camera. I don't need anything that high, I have a real camera for that with 12mp. But like Jersey said you need the trifecta. Well if the release date is true we shall find out by the 4th, or on monday when this guy says he will release pics.

Mike

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

wseyller

Reaction score
I don't think its at all impossible for a phone to have 13mp cam. Its just too much conflicting information.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

EARL97850

Reaction score
I'm really interested in the battery performance.

Lately there has not been a Droid phone with 4g with any battery to speak of.

Cya