possibly bricked my razr hd?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sevenhellz, Oct 18, 2013.

1. sevenhellz

sevenhellz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey i have a big problem and really help!

i have a droid razr hd. it was running 4.1.2 and i got it successful rooted.

my next step was to flash cm10.2 like i had on my galaxy nexus.

I downloaded it for Verizon razr hd xt926cm10.2 or something like that for the verizon razr hd

then i installed safestrap on my phone sense rom manager said clockworkmod recovery dosnt work on my droid.

when in safestrap i did NOT select rom slot 1 i just hit wipe cache and divisk cash and factory restore then install and selected the rom. OPPS!!!

so im assuming it tried to write over my stock rom with the new rom and failed to do so
    now my phone dosnt work at all.

I can not get back into safestrap no matter what i do, i can only get to fastboot.

i get a fastboot msg saying
    "failed to hab check for boot:0x56
    fastboot reason:boot failure"

i tried fastboot recovery with the stock rom 4.1.2 i got online and i tried to flash the new rom again using fastbook revery and no luck... iv tried to flash probley 8 different roms using fastboot and none will work.

it just says install /sd... then it goes back to the android symbol with the red triangle

Please help me get my phone going again cause today's the second day without it and my boss cant get ahold of me when he needs me and nether can anyone else.

#1 sevenhellz, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  2. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +555
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 7
    Need a bit more information.

Is your HD's bootloader unlocked or not? What version of 4.1.2 were you on because there were a few different one? Your battery may die if it's just sitting in bootloader the entire time so we need to be kinda quick about this.

3. sevenhellz

sevenhellz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the bootloader says locked although i ran a program to unlock it and is said it was successful but i guess it wasnt? it was running the .79 i belive? im like 99% sure cause it wont tell me know. i called a place by my house that said they would fix it for me for $180, so that being said i now know it is possible to fix i just need to know how, i took it in and they saw it and said they can fix it.

Search tags for this page
bricked hd
droid fail check to recovery 0x56
failed to hab check for boot: 0x56 boot up failed what to do

failed to hab check for recovery 0x56

failed to hab check fpr recovery: 0x56
fastboot failed to hab check for recover
hab check failed for recovery
motorola razr hd bricked? android red triangle
my droid hd fails to boot in recovery
razr hd failed to hab check for recovery boot failure