possible way to know if reicepent viewed text?

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by corin6, May 22, 2011.

1. corin6

corin6 New Member

I'm looking for an app, or maybe option somewhere, to know if my person has viewed my message via the default sms/text app the droid incredible comes with. Ive found apps that has this feature, but the problem is, its a completely different system of messaging. Such as, i have to make accounts to use the app and I can only interact with other people who use the app. What I'm exactly looking for (app wise, if this cant be solved within the phone) is something that either works along side with the default sms/text, or a new messaging app that works a long with the contacts with my phone. Simply an alternative app for text messaging that have additional features than the default one the phone comes with.
  2. Tim K

Tim K New Member

I believe if you go into the SMS messaging app (where it lists all your texts/recipients) and hit Menu - choose settings. You can enable the phone to get delivery reports and read reports. I am not sure, but I don't think all carriers support cross-carrier reporting and read status. For some reason I recall getting "read" messages only from other Verizon users. I think receipts are available from all carriers, though I may be mistaken.
Search tags for this page
android app to see if someone read your text

android app to see if text was read

android app to see when texts are read
app to see if text was read

app to see if text was read android

app to see when people read your texts android

how can i tell if my text message was read

how can i tell if someone read my text message on android

how to see if someone has read your text message on android
how to see if your text message was read on android
how to tell if someone has read your text