Possible way to charge your Bionic if bricked

beachbum25

Reaction score
So I am sitting here waiting to dl a new fxz, because it bricked trying to flash an old one i guess, and remembered that I only had a 30% left on my phone. Just looking at different things after i held down both vol buttons i checked ap tools and let it boot to the screen, took a while to boot, where you touch droid to begin and it will charge on that screen. At least with my phone that is the only thing i can do from there. I tried to begin the setup but it will not do anything but say this may take a few min and that was an hour ago. anyway hope this helps some people. I will continue sitting here with my fingers crossed hoping i can fix this freaking thing. :blink:

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
beachbum25 said:
So I am sitting here waiting to dl a new fxz, because it bricked trying to flash an old one i guess, and remembered that I only had a 30% left on my phone. Just looking at different things after i held down both vol buttons i checked ap tools and let it boot to the screen, took a while to boot, where you touch droid to begin and it will charge on that screen. At least with my phone that is the only thing i can do from there. I tried to begin the setup but it will not do anything but say this may take a few min and that was an hour ago. anyway hope this helps some people. I will continue sitting here with my fingers crossed hoping i can fix this freaking thing. :blink:

Which fxz are u using? An from what thread?

OP
B

beachbum25

Reaction score
Finally finished the download and it flashed right away maybe 7 min from start to fully functioning phone. Well, the one that worked was actually the one you posted from the [h=1]Thread: 5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update[/h]I appreciate your work because I was about to panic thinking that I was gonna have to put my black tie from best buy to use. I have done this numerous times just not in 4 or 5 mos. Thanks again.

Bert

Abbreviations

Reaction score
Take a USB cable and strip the end that you plug into your phone and take the battery out of your bionic and place the red wire on + and the black wire on the - side. I have done this 3-4 times before when I tried to fxz with a low battery.