Possible to set two different notification sounds for two different email accounts?

leobg

Reaction score
You can set different notification for gmail, but all other accounts that are set thru Motorola mail client will have to share the same notification.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Just use K9 to set different lights/sounds/vibrations for each account. I don't understand the mentality that a phone should come with such sophisticated software out of the box. I'd appreciate it if nothing was installed and I could just go to the market and choose the (free) apps that I like, but then again I'm all about no bloatware.

nu2droid

Reaction score
K9 had the capability for the notifications but some people were having issues getting to work with exchange server settings.
I ended up with enhanced email. Works great with exchange and has capability of separate sounds.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

madmako

Reaction score
Unique Notification Tones for Each Email Account

I have a separate notification tone for text messages and all my email accounts. All you have to do is change it in your email settings. Plus there are tons of ringtone apps in the android market. All of which are free.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I've had my Bionic for about a week now and have yet to figure out how to set a different notification tone for each email account. Whenever I make a change to one, the change affects all email accounts.

I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.....

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I've had my Bionic for about a week now and have yet to figure out how to set a different notification tone for each email account. Whenever I make a change to one, the change affects all email accounts.

I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.....

Use K9, gmail, or some other app that provides the functionality that you want.