Possible to have a mouse?

jkard

Reaction score
How about an onscreen mouse, could be accelerometer based for pinpoint link clicking and text selection, etc. Would be very useful in some situations. Is this a possibility?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Interesting idea. Wonder if it coud be hacked to work, but for some reason i am doubting it.

iMpathetic

Reaction score
I think there are some super-cheap netbooks running Android, so it should be possible...

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I thought I'd read about an app that allowed the Droid to be used as a mouse for a computer via bluetooth. Seems like that functionality might get you partway there, but it might be a little tougher to translate that into actually controlling a pointer on the Droid screen.

dvap00

Reaction score
I thought I'd read about an app that allowed the Droid to be used as a mouse for a computer via bluetooth. Seems like that functionality might get you partway there, but it might be a little tougher to translate that into actually controlling a pointer on the Droid screen.

Gmote accomplishes that through Wi-Fi. Soemone may be able to hack it to work in reverse, using your computer mouse on the Droid.... And when I say someone, I mean someone with a lot more knowhow than myself.