Possible testers?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I recently put out a rom for the d2g and was asked if i would port it over to the Droid Pro. The problem is, i have a d2g and not a pro. Would anyone volunteer to test if i worked on a rom for this?

Edit: i need a stock (or as close as possible) nandroid if possible....

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a gift horse, do not look it in the mouth.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I would be happy to test if I had the time but unfortunately im a little busy to be dealing with testing a rom right now. The person who requested the rom should want to test it if they really want the rom...

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I need more than one tester. Also, they requested it more for the community than themselves.

dethl

Reaction score
New owner of a Droid Pro here and willing to test out the rom. Just registered so I could volunteer. PM on the way.

dethl

Reaction score
Learned one important lesson today - ClockWorkMod will not install on a fully updated Droid Pro. Time to SBF my Pro.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Learned one important lesson today - ClockWorkMod will not install on a fully updated Droid Pro. Time to SBF my Pro.

I have clockworkmod installed on my Droid Pro with the newest update...? Maybe im confused as to what your saying.

dethl

Reaction score

I have clockworkmod installed on my Droid Pro with the newest update...? Maybe im confused as to what your saying.

Rom Manager installed and I've tried the Droid X and Droid 2 bootstrap but both have failed to work - I still boot up normally even when I hit "Reboot into Recovery" and when I force the phone into Recovery Mode.

r3j2

Reaction score
I am really excited by the prospect of a custom DROID pro rom! I am willing to give it a try.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

mutantbabboo

Reaction score
You should just post the rom on here because everyone will download it and test it, most of us are so desperate to have a working version that we will work together

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums