possible stalker?

butterflych

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s4
I need help! I have started dating a guy who asked me to enter a code at fdse.biz to protect my from from viruses. I can find no information on this. Anyone heard of it?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
My guess is that you may be preparing to be scammed. There is no such thing. Same goes if you supposedly get a call from Microsoft saying your computer is having a problem. Not going to happen.

Thread moved to off topic.

OP
B

butterflych

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s4
I believe this may be a way for him to view deleted text and other information on my phone

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
I need help! I have started dating a guy who asked me to enter a code at fdse.biz to protect my from from viruses. I can find no information on this. Anyone heard of it?
Dump him, never enter anything on any unknown sites, find a new guy.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OP
B

butterflych

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s4
Done! But would very much like to know what this is.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
On the surface it appears to be a website development platform, based on templates which allows a novice user to quickly build a professional looking website with still image and video content as well as relevant textual content to market their products or services. There are literally many thousands of sites like this, all designed with the same purpose in mind, a buffet or cafeteria style selection of generic formats with customization capability so that someone can quickly and easily gain a web presence without considerable cost and time associated with hiring a true web developer.

The site is hosted in Germany and it's native language is German.

825b31dcf741d5fee5d0b3d2eaac5b77.jpg

That said, I don't see a place to enter a code as you mention however there is an account creation portal where someone would make a unique user ID and password to have private access to their site building process.

Just because this appears to be legitimate doesn't mean there can't be ulterior motives to his request of you and that there isn't one or more underlying layers of web pages with other purposes aside from the obvious.

Best advice is to steer clear of anyone who you don't know well (especially someone you're just starting out in a relationship with), and who asks you to "enter a code" into a website. Furthermore be absolutely sure that you do not provide ANY personal information beyond what you already have, as this could be used by someone for illicit or unethical purposes without your knowledge.

Most importantly do NOT provide your most sensitive personal information such as Social Security number, Date of Birth, credit card numbers, information regarding family such as mother's maiden name or anything else that would be crucial in uniquely identifying you. Identity theft is huge and those that commit it are often masters of deceit, portraying themselves as your closest allies only to be your greatest enemies and be operating for personal gain.

To them you are just a number, another means to an end result which is to secure your personal information and steal money or worse, your entire identity. They feel no guilt and have no remorse fit the terrible hell they put their victims through. Please be careful.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Sounds like shady business. Not worth it. Find a new guy

OP
B

butterflych

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s4
Screen says to enter 123 and I was given a longer number to enter as well but of course I didn't. Just really curious about this.​

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I suggest you forget it and move on...

Reactions: cr6
OP
B

butterflych

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s4
That won't help the next person who may actually fall for it.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That won't help the next person who may actually fall for it.
Are you going to follow this guy and talk to every girl he dates? Nothing else can be done but to walk away.

OP
B

butterflych

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s4
Are you going to follow this guy and talk to every girl he dates? Nothing else can be done but to walk away.

If this is something new and no attention has been brought to it yet here's a good place to start

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If this is something new and no attention has been brought to it yet here's a good place to start
Wait what? I'm not following this.