Possible screen problem

ModularFlashMarble

Reaction score
I don't know if this is just me or my memory, but after quickly homeing out of a accidently clicked app, my screen seems smaller than usual, like the resolution shrunk. So now everything looks a littler smaller than usual and theres a black border(borders not covering anything, everything fits onto screen, just seems like... less of the screen is being used to display for lack of better words).

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
are you using any home replacement apps?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
try taking out the battery and putting it back in. see if that fixes your issue

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nope just if you have something open you might not have it when you turn it back on. its just resetting the phone.

edit: but thats def what you wanna do if it freezes on you and u cant do anything

OP
M

ModularFlashMarble

Reaction score
Battery pull didn't do anything, so I guess its just my memory playing tricks on me.

what displays: Width: 5.1cm Length: 8.1. trying to confirm whether or not its different from the original size

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Battery pull didn't do anything, so I guess its just my memory playing tricks on me.

what displays: Width: 5.1cm Length: 8.1. trying to confirm whether or not its different from the original size

i dont understand what your saying is resized? the home screen? and was the text on the screen larger than it should be?

bc theres a function to make the text size larger to make it more visible and that might have been turned off

i know if you go into settings>accessability you can turn some of the functions on but i dont have my droid anymore so i cant really help out..

OP
M

ModularFlashMarble

Reaction score
Everything seems resized, pictures, text, apps, etc.

Ehh... I guess its something I'll have to adapt to, if there really was a change..
Thanks for the help.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Everything seems resized, pictures, text, apps, etc.

Ehh... I guess its something I'll have to adapt to, if there really was a change..
Thanks for the help.

there really isnt a zoom (at least what i could remember)