Possible Root Method For The Verizon Galaxy S4 On MJ7 Android 4.3

xkellettx

Reaction score
Check your PM's. Also, you will want to use the root_de_la_vega tool to remove the Chinese superuser app, and add SuperSU. Also make sure you freeze Knox and the SuperUser app from China before running the other.

Sorry to bother you but could you also send me the link?
Got my galaxy s4 and recently bought and sd card so I could root it.
Thanks

Keepervq

Reaction score
Check your PM's. Also, you will want to use the root_de_la_vega tool to remove the Chinese superuser app, and add SuperSU. Also make sure you freeze Knox and the SuperUser app from China before running the other.

Would you mind to PM me the link as well? I've searched around and can't find a source I trust.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Psycotic

Reaction score
ok.. I've tried and tried.. for the life of me I can't replace the Chinese superuser

Ok, I'm no pro at this, but I've followed the instructions to a tee many times.. And for the life of me I can't get SuperSU installed. I've tried root_cleaner and root_de_la_vega and all I succeed in is losing root.. vroot will give it back quickly enough and it works great, but I really dislike this chinese superuser and it's boot speed spam.. I've turned off notifications for superuser and it stops the spam, but still can't read it.. I've been to the point where SuperSU is installed and it fails on updating the binaries, or where SuperSU just tells me it has no binaries, to reinstall.. Any other suggestions? Thanks!