Possible (New) Motorola 4.4.4+ Root Method

Omnipharious

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found a different Motorola Root method on Android Geeks, that it's creator claims will work on almost any Motorola device. But, before I try it. I want to confirm if it works. So, I want to know if anyone has ever heard of this method or tried this on the Motorola Droid Maxx, Turbo, Ultra or Moto X?

Easily Root any Android based Motorola Device tutorial included

It's apparent, that due to Verizon's tireless efforts to completely "Lockdown" all Motorola devices on their network. It seems that Modders have totally given up and stopped creating/finding exploits for Verizon based Moto devices with v4.4.4 or later firmware. But, hopefully, this different method can change that.

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK, I'll bite.

Going to check it out and MAY give it a try, but if it's real and works on the Turbo (and former MAXX), I would think it was BIG news.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK, key word here, "almost"...

From the OP;

" a universal root solution that can be used on almost any Motorola handset that features the Android OS"
From all indications this doesn't work on Droid Turbo, and also doesn't work on Droid MAXX. The bounty is still up and the only phone that's comparable and that is rootable is the Motorola MAXX - VERY CLOSE (but not close enoug), cousin to the Droid Turbo.