1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Possible issue with .607

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by MrHatchi87, Oct 12, 2011.

1. MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87 New Member

Ive noticed that when running .607 with Handcent SMS, i will be texting in a pop-up window with the physical keyboard; it will suddenly stop, and i cannot type anymore. the touchscreen is somewhat responsive, in the fact that i can unlock it, but i cannot press send or back, the only way to get to the homescreen is to press home twice, cancel the voice command and select something else. I havent tested this with the stock messaging app ( i will shortly, and post my updates ) I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. please and thanks
  2. MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87 New Member

****UPDATE**** it seems to be Handcent, and NOT the physical keyboard or my touchscreen, I will email the DEV later today. hope they can get it fixed
  3. eMWu

eMWu New Member

or switch to Go SMS Pro!
  4. MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87 New Member

I've noticed now after some testing, it occurs with my OEM text messaging app. It will stop after about 5 key presses. the touch screen keyboard was a little laggy. Ive restarted the device numerous times, and still the same thing occurs. i replaced my screen protector, and a final reset, but it seems that its solved for now. if anyone has any similar issues, or a remedy, please let me know
  5. Dfit18

Dfit18 New Member

Weird, I am on .607 using handcent from the beginning and have never had this problem.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums