Possible issue with .607

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
Ive noticed that when running .607 with Handcent SMS, i will be texting in a pop-up window with the physical keyboard; it will suddenly stop, and i cannot type anymore. the touchscreen is somewhat responsive, in the fact that i can unlock it, but i cannot press send or back, the only way to get to the homescreen is to press home twice, cancel the voice command and select something else. I havent tested this with the stock messaging app ( i will shortly, and post my updates ) I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. please and thanks

OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
****UPDATE**** it seems to be Handcent, and NOT the physical keyboard or my touchscreen, I will email the DEV later today. hope they can get it fixed

OP
MrHatchi87

MrHatchi87

Reaction score
I've noticed now after some testing, it occurs with my OEM text messaging app. It will stop after about 5 key presses. the touch screen keyboard was a little laggy. Ive restarted the device numerous times, and still the same thing occurs. i replaced my screen protector, and a final reset, but it seems that its solved for now. if anyone has any similar issues, or a remedy, please let me know

Dfit18

Reaction score
Weird, I am on .607 using handcent from the beginning and have never had this problem.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums