1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Possible cache issue?

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by bejahu, Jun 17, 2011.

1. bejahu

bejahu New Member

I just installed Liquid Gingerbread 2.0.. so far it's great! I have used Bugless for a year and decided to try something else. I love all of the features in Liquid.

My issue is I have had problems with Better Keyboard 8, Twitter, and Tweetdeck. When I reboot my phone the keyboard switches back to default from Better Keyboard, also I keep having to reenter my username and password in Twitter. With Tweetdeck my feed keeps showing up as all messages read and it starts at the top of my feed instead of wherever I left off... does that make sense?

This never happened before Liquid. Is this known or is this something unrelated to Liquid?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. longrifle325

longrifle325 New Member

Make sure they are not on sd card. I had same problem with tweetdeck until I put it back on phone!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. craigeo

craigeo New Member

Same thing with the keyboard. I had that issue with swype until I moved it back to the phone from the sd card

4. bejahu

bejahu New Member

Thanks guys, that seems to have fixed it. Answers some questions I had about handscent too.

5. bejahu

bejahu New Member

Okay, I am still having problems with Tweetdeck. Every I open it my twitter feed is up at the top with all tweets marked read. I have the app on my phone, not the SD card. I'm tempted to try an older version of liquid to see if it changes anything.