Possessed MSN app

koralyne

Reaction score
This is a bit weird, from time to time, my msn app will just randomly sign in. It will butt its way to the front, (usually during the middle of a call). it cuts the call, tries to sign in, and usually says that the network has failed. Now im thinking that the app freaks out because it lost connection to 3g, but thing is, its not signed in, in the first place. let alone the fact that i either didnt sign in, or ive signed out and deselected automatic sign in. another weird thing is, it doesnt appear (EVER) in atk... and when it does this, it never shows up when i longpress home.

Im posting here because i figured if anybody is gonna know anything about this, its gonna be you guys. app is 'msn droid' for anybody interested in helping out :)

Technoman

Reaction score
This is a bit weird, from time to time, my msn app will just randomly sign in. It will butt its way to the front, (usually during the middle of a call). it cuts the call, tries to sign in, and usually says that the network has failed. Now im thinking that the app freaks out because it lost connection to 3g, but thing is, its not signed in, in the first place. let alone the fact that i either didnt sign in, or ive signed out and deselected automatic sign in. another weird thing is, it doesnt appear (EVER) in atk... and when it does this, it never shows up when i longpress home.

Im posting here because i figured if anybody is gonna know anything about this, its gonna be you guys. app is 'msn droid' for anybody interested in helping out :)

I have MSN Droid, and never have this issue. It does log out on occasion, and attempt to sign back in, but it occurs in the background.

OP
koralyne

koralyne

Reaction score
its really wierd. like i said, it randomly boots up, logs out, and interrupts my phonecalls. =\ i think maybe a fresh install will work.