Portrait keyboard

sh1bby69

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app that allows blackberry storm style keyboard where it has multiple character on each button along with sure type? I think it would be very useful if there is an app for that. It'll make it easier for one hand replies. Thanks!

Droider

Reaction score
I don't remember the specifics, but take a look at "Better Keyboard". I think it might do what you want.

X

xwera43

I don't remember the specifics, but take a look at "Better Keyboard". I think it might do what you want.

Yeah, Better Keyboard will give you the "look" but does not function as good or even close to SureType on a Blackberry. You can try it free for 24hrs though... Swipe left on the keyboard to get that layout, swipe right for the alt layout.

Good luck! :cool:

-X

OP
S

sh1bby69

Reaction score
Thanks ill give it a shot. I appreciate it.

mjs31

Reaction score

Yeah, Better Keyboard will give you the "look" but does not function as good or even close to SureType on a Blackberry. You can try it free for 24hrs though... Swipe left on the keyboard to get that layout, swipe right for the alt layout.

Good luck! :cool:

-X

There is also one called "even better keyboard" that may do more of what you like. I bought better keyboard and it is nice, but I do not use it anymore. I just practice with the regular and am pretty good...

crownroyal

Reaction score
You currently can't make the compact qwerty the default on Better keyboard in portrait, developer said maybe in a future update. And on the compact qwerty, i find the predictave text to be AWFUL, but maybe just user error, not sure if others find this to be true??