porting stuff on the droid to the incredible

topaz330

Reaction score
with my backup pro and titanium would it be far fetched to say that once i get the incredible that i can just pop the sd card in from my droid and restore my apps and stuff as i did when i wiped my droid?

bigtony

Reaction score
I would imagine that you'd be able to, it is 2.1, i dont know if HTC's UI would affect anything?

mkzbdroid

Reaction score
I would imagine that you'd be able to, it is 2.1, i dont know if HTC's UI would affect anything?

yes the interior may be the same but your still talkin apples and oranges in terms of hardware so I dont know about that one...and yea im worried about sense too lol sense is the bully on the block from what ive heard

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Doubt it would work.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
with my backup pro and titanium would it be far fetched to say that once i get the incredible that i can just pop the sd card in from my droid and restore my apps and stuff as i did when i wiped my droid?

Just write down your apps an such and go from there. Im probably wiping my SD card also before i switch over to the Incredible because most of the wallpapers probably wont work anymore either because of the diff resolution.

OP
T

topaz330

Reaction score
apps i'm not so worried about but with mybackup pro i backed up my texts and mms... if i dl handcent i hope i can restore my text on the new phone.

nerdkill

Reaction score
i don't think titanium would work because i believe it requires root.

rogcontact

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

MyBackup Pro product manager here.
For most everything (excluding Home shortcuts, Alarms, and contacts) already work for transferring from any other phone to the Incredible.
As for the excluded ones, we are working on an update as we speak, and it should be out soon, please be patient, I think it will be well worth it.

But, SMS, MMS, etc.. Already work for migrating over with MyBackup Pro