Ported GingerBread Keyboard working

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I dont get it.. i installed it again (cause Im dumb like that) and it fc's repeatedly.. then, all the sudden.. boom.. it worked.

ytsejamr

Reaction score
I dont get it.. i installed it again (cause Im dumb like that) and it fc's repeatedly.. then, all the sudden.. boom.. it worked.
How long did you have to wait b4 it worked...Ive tried 4 times....I guess I could try 5.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fox dye.. what was the issue? I justgot mine to work so im still playing with it

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
I don't think you are supposed to mount your system. Just go into recovery and install. Make sure to backup first, cause this will replace your current stock keyboard.
As far as the size being too small, change your LCD Density to 300 (LCDDensity is free in the market) then reboot. Then 260-reboot, then back to stock 240 and reboot. You should have the keyboard at the normal size.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
because I have a FC theory, I am even dumb enough to try and install it again after I have it working just to test it.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Now it works good.. so, screw it.. I decided to theme it.. obviously a work in progress...

snap20101207_222932.png

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fixed mine too.. i typed keybord and it changed it to keyboard

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yo X thats gonna be a masrerpiece when its done! kudos!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Now it works good.. so, screw it.. I decided to theme it.. obviously a work in progress...

snap20101207_222932.png

LoL... I was wondering how long it would take you to theme it. Is this a red glass candidate :)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks man.. its for my Red theme. I'll do it to Gold and Chrome too. I'll need to get into the xmls to get rid of that nasty yellowish orange auto correct text word thing color there cause its not in the drawable-hdpi folder.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Adroid. yes indeed. Ive decided to use images instead of just a solid color for the keys. I'll just have to edit an xml to change the gold to red... ugly looking. BUT.. hey, bomus, on Gold its not ugly, its perfect!..lol