1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ported GingerBread Keyboard working

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by ssgtboehnlein, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ssgtboehnlein

ssgtboehnlein New Member

Here is a ported version of the Ginger Bread keyboard it is a zip file and works perfect on 2.2 not working with 2.1.......... I posted the zip file to this post enjoy Now made a New thread also i'm new to this sorry..........dancedroid.
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2010
  2. lloyd2398

lloyd2398 New Member

I downloaded and loaded it up on my D2 went into bootstrap recovery and applied the zip it tells me that it completed sucsessfully but I dont have the Gingerbread keyboard. How come?
  3. s10onn2o

s10onn2o New Member

There be a running topic just up a few I think the op double post by accident but goto were you would type something press and long hold select input and then android keyboard
Search tags for this page

gingerbreadlatinime.zip