PopCap games ??

solar

Reaction score
Plants vs zombies would be awesome!

there's a game pvz in china market
but i don't know whether it published by topcap or not

Sent from my HTC Desire using DroidForums

As far as I know, popcap is still working onthe android version of PvZ. Hopefully it'll be out soon. I play it on the PC but i'll buy it again to be able to play on my mobile!

solar

Reaction score
Oh, and it's no PvZ, but they did release Chuzzle for Android. I used to play it on my windows mobile phone. Its a great little puzzle game. It's only available through the Amazon Android App store. I've bought a couple of apps through amazons app store now. works great.

ZombieTurf

Reaction score
anyone know the exact day that Plants vs Zombies will be the free app of the day on the Amazon app store? all they said is late May, sometime after Chuzzle (which was about a week ago)

I have a feeling it will probably be the most downloaded free app ever for Android. might crash their servers. haha!

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
anyone know the exact day that Plants vs Zombies will be the free app of the day on the Amazon app store? all they said is late May, sometime after Chuzzle (which was about a week ago)

I have a feeling it will probably be the most downloaded free app ever for Android. might crash their servers. haha!

I have been checking the Amazon appstore everyday. I can't wait. An exact date would be nice.

Sent from my Samsung Charge using Tapatalk.

mjonesdoster

Reaction score

I have been checking the Amazon appstore everyday. I can't wait. An exact date would be nice.

Sent from my Samsung Charge using Tapatalk.

Just confirmed a few days ago that it will be May 30th. It will likely be the Free Amazon App of the day on that day, so make sure to check the Amazon App Store on May 30th - to make sure you get the free version. Hopefully they don't require a WI-FI network to download, like they did with Chuzzle.

8thstretch

Reaction score
PvZ is available May 31st (today!) actually, and it is a wifi download, but its incompatible with the original droid.. And a bunch of other phones too. I'm so disappointed, but I got the free download anyways :D

harrellj

Reaction score
PvZ is available May 31st (today!) actually, and it is a wifi download, but its incompatible with the original droid.. And a bunch of other phones too. I'm so disappointed, but I got the free download anyways :D

It works on my TF but has one laggy screen (when winning seed packet at end of level). I'd hate to play it on a phone screen though.. too cramped.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

EricUnLtd

Reaction score
I downloaded Chuzzle earlier this week and it runs pretty good. The same as if I were on the computer.