1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

POP3 mail list/subject doesn't match message body

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by timboreese, Feb 28, 2010.

1. timboreese

timboreese New Member

Motorola Android

I'm new to the 'Droid, and new to this forum. Thanks for your assistance and patience.

I have a POP3 mail account (xxx@comcast.net) setup on my Droid. Very often, when I open a message from the message in-box, the message body that is displayed doesn't match the entry that I selected from the in-box list.

It seems that the list of messages in the in-box are misaligned with the message bodies.

Known problem/fix?
  2. Hector1959

Hector1959 New Member

Try deleting the accounts and start all over again. I was having problems setting my account with military mail, after months of trying my tech support finally helped someone with my droind and contacted me with details. I was lucky but sometime all it takes is starting all over or reset your phone to factory. Sorry dude that is all I can help you with, but theres tons of smart guys here that can help you. Go to Youtube and see if someone has a video already, I do better visually rather than reading two or three pages instructions.
Search tags for this page

android email header not matching

samsung galaxy win android email header doesn't match body