1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pop3 account date/time

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by n8pbm, Nov 17, 2009.

1. n8pbm

n8pbm Member

I have setup a pop3 account on the Droid. Everything appeared to be working fine except I would get a email nofication everytime it checked the account even though no new emails. Fine - I see others having this issue.

However I discovered a new issue. I have Vonage voicemails sent to me from my business phone as an email. I noticed these emails are arriving with a date amd time stamp of 12/31/1969. All other emails seem fine. Those emails appear fine in all the email clients except the Droid.

Not sure if there is a fix or a way to officially report it. I do not consider forwarding the email to google a real fix.

Mike
  2. Boris Badenov

Boris Badenov New Member

Same here with Vonage...
    Not a big deal but kinda strange.
Search tags for this page
android 2.3.5 email time stamp 1969

email timestamp 1969

galaxy s4 time and date stamp to voicemail
yahoo mail app android date december 31 1969