www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
ico-time.png
01. Jul, 2010 written by Matt Dixon | Top10.com
ico-comment.png

The first games for Android from developer PopCap could be on their way before the end of the year, it has been revealed.

PopCap has created a website dedicated to Android titles, although at this point in time it is empty of content so details of its plans are scant.

However, its very existence suggests that the likes of Plants Vs Zombies, Peggle and Bejewelled could turn up on the Android Market in the near future.

A spokesperson for PopCap told Pocket Gamer: “[We] can confirm that yes, we’re bringing our games to Android over the rest of 2010 and beyond.”

The company has a strong mobile division and a history of success in the mobile gaming market, with everything from the iPhone to standard Java-based mobiles included in its back catalogue.

Earlier this year, the iPhone edition of Plants Vs Zombies became the fastest-selling game ever for the App Store, shifting 300,000 units within just nine days of its release.

androidheadlines.com

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Jewels is a good substitute, I wonder if they will get a C&D sometime ....

Zargon

Reaction score
I already have Bejewled on my Droid. :icon_eek:

2h3d8p4.jpg

dinamael

Reaction score
You have old school Bejweled ported by EA. The iPhone version incorporates the Bejeweled Blitz gameplay from their Facebook game. Much more fun. Don't really care about match 3 games on my phone though, I want Plants VS Zombies, the one app that actually makes me jealous of the iPhone.

I already have Bejewled on my Droid. :icon_eek:

2h3d8p4.jpg