poor signal and data since 4.3

jimg50

Reaction score
does anyone test these updates. I work for verizon business and this is bs. I used have decent data and bars before the update. now I have
s--t. also getting security errors that someone is trying to break into a protected area of the phone.
this is a tested update. we need a immediate fix . no signal, security issues and it gets hot. come on big red fix the s4

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think you need to consider a factory reset. You may have had an app running that just doesn't like 4.3 or some corrupted cache.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Have not experienced any slow down since update. Actually been pretty smooth.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

bbtkd

Reaction score
does anyone test these updates. I work for verizon business and this is bs. I used have decent data and bars before the update. now I have
s--t. also getting security errors that someone is trying to break into a protected area of the phone.
this is a tested update. we need a immediate fix . no signal, security issues and it gets hot. come on big red fix the s4

For the security notice, long press on the notification, go to app, force stop. Some have done this and it fixed it even after reboots. As for the rest, do a battery pull. Always a good idea after an update or if having any weirdness.

chris79

Reaction score
I agree with you too. I did do a factory restore and also a wipe and reinstall of the OTA file via recovery and still get the security warning all the time. I also have worse signal and data that before the update. Went to Verizon store today and was told nothing wrong with the phone.