Poll

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by hahn, Jul 2, 2010.

1. hahn

hahn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Poll - "Best" w/ Qualifier

I thought a qualified "best" thread would be helpful to people. Sorry if I didn't include someone's favorite ROM, this was off the top of my head.

I would suggest that other people looking to get an answer to a "best" question, phrase it as a poll with a qualifier. I think ... think .... this is the best way to ask a question that will never not be asked without starting a flamewar.

Suggestions: Best Customization, Most Themes, Easiest to Use, Most Stable, ... ect.

This kind of thing every few weeks would help people that don't have the time to actually try every single ROM.

NOTE: I can't figure out how to edit the poll question to make it make more sense. So please imagine there is only one "is" and that you are supposed to share your answer with accompanying kernel in the comment section.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    You need another category - All The Same. I selected BB, because I use it the most, but I've switched roms and kept the same kernel (P3's LV 1.25Ghz) and the speed is always the same as measured by Setcpu short benchmark, Linpack and Quadrant. I've run back to back benchmark tests and they do not vary very much from rom to rom.

3. hahn

hahn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I take it, it's too late to edit the question? I would add that or add the function to allow more than one answer.

Also, that second "is" is really bugging me.