POLL: Will You Buy Another Samsung Device?

Would You Ever Buy A Samsung Device Again?

• Can't Wait For The S8! Take My Money Now!

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • The Note 7 was a conspiracy

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No Way

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • It depends. Explain in the comments.

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

creaky

Reaction score
No. I've had nothing but quality-control headaches from Samsung. Not sure what they could do at this point to change my mind.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't see myself moving away from Samsung. I absolutely love my S7 and have not had one problem with it. The same with my S6 Edge, Note 4, or S5. If I was to move away from Samsung, it would be back to Motorola or possibly the Pixel. Camera is extremely important to me, which is why I went from Motorola to Samsung with the S5. I would consider the next version of the Pixel. Never buy the first model ;) I used an LG G4 and it was a good phone, but if I zoomed in on photos, they were distorted. Plus I've seen so many people have issues with the brand after a year. TouchWiz does not bother me at all. I like it because it gives me all the 'bells and whistles' as I call them. I would only consider an iPhone because of the large assortment of accessories available.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I would definitely consider a Samsung phone as long as they get their act together and stop giving us excuses that all phones run hot. They don't! Ask moto z users if their phones run hot.

Give me a cool phone with large battery, expandable storage, wireless charging and good camera and I'll give you my money. Until that happens, I can't help you samsung.

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
I have had Motorolla and samsung. Ordered a pixel xl 128. Would i buy another samsung. Yes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
What was the Note 4 fiasco? The late update? That's Verizon not Samsung....

Samsung Note 7.5

I bought it on drop day and over 18 months later, there was still no permanent root due to the way Samsung executed the file check security on the phone. You could temp root it with Kingroot (sending who knows what info to China), but it would eventually realize what had happened and reboot with the unrooted setup and any system apps that had been uninstalled during root were automatically reinstalled. It was the last phone I'll ever purchase prior to the devs finding a permanent root method. I gave the phone to my father and bought a Nexus 6P. Sometime around 2 years after release, someone figured out how to bypass the file check security and they have permanent root.

wardo

Reaction score
I will get a s8 only if the battery is huge and the camera is good as or better than the s7.

pego99

Reaction score
Note 4 Fiasco. What are you smoking. The Note 4 was a great Note.