POLL: Will You Buy Another Samsung Device?

Would You Ever Buy A Samsung Device Again?

• Can't Wait For The S8! Take My Money Now!

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • The Note 7 was a conspiracy

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • No Way

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • It depends. Explain in the comments.

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yuuuup

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Considering all the bugs and hardware issues I've had between the G4 and G5, I will never return to LG, and then considering that my old S4 performs just as quickly with more features and a prettier AMOLED display... I think my next phone will be Samsung if it isn't a Google phone such as the Pixel.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Considering all the bugs and hardware issues I've had between the G4 and G5, I will never return to LG, and then considering that my old S4 performs just as quickly with more features and a prettier AMOLED display... I think my next phone will be Samsung if it isn't a Google phone such as the Pixel.
Dang that many problems? I've not had lg for nearly 6 years, but I never had a problem with my lg phones. Here's hoping the v20 is as amazing as it seems

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they go back to removable battery, yes. If not , no. I'll miss my s-pen but I'll be fine without it . Far too many note and drawing apps to worry about the productivity part and I'll just go back to my mesh tipped stylus pens.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

SLSheard

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 5S
Twitter
No Twitter Account
I will buy Note 8, but I would waits at least 3 months after released.

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
Yes but after a waiting period to see if any issues surface.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Dang that many problems? I've not had lg for nearly 6 years, but I never had a problem with my lg phones. Here's hoping the v20 is as amazing as it seems

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Yupp. Took 6 months to a year for them to fix a huge G4 bug where certain touches were unresponsive. You could drag a line in a drawing app and see a chopped, inconsistent line. Bluetooth in mine never worked if I was moving, it had to be on a stationary object, and the update to Marshmallow fried my phone and I needed to get a replacement.

G5 has just had a ton of different hardware defects, such as the GPS sensor not working in almost every device overtime from removing the battery. Bluetooth and wifi disconnects, my battery will randomly die at any time between 0 and 15%, and there seems to be a memory leak that makes my phone insanely slow by the end of the day until I reboot.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I'm undecided.... I'm really liking the way IOS does Google.... I may be sticking with Apple.

I would defiantly like to see Samsung reveal the details of the investigation and give us consumers some insight into what actually went wrong with the Note 7.

Sent from my Sexy IPhone 7+

Luke611

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 10+
I like my Galaxy 7, but the V20 looks pretty tempting. If I move away from Samsung, it won't be because of the Note 7.

Sent from someone else's Galaxy S7.

Anomander

Reaction score
I like my Galaxy 7, but the V20 looks pretty tempting. If I move away from Samsung, it won't be because of the Note 7.

Sent from someone else's Galaxy S7.
I went with the V20 after my pixel xl got delayed until Dec. I have been loving this phone since then! The dual screen is an excellent feature and the phone has been very responsive. Loved my note 7, but very very happy with the V20!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'd definitely consider another Sammy Note...but probably not till year after next ...

iPhone Seven Plus